Todd McShay's first-round pick predictions 2/15/23

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
"Seen as a FS" is a projection. He hasn't played full time. It's like saying a college slot WR is "seen as a an outside WR. Very little game tape to show just but projection. I don't uderstand how you don't understand that. "Seen" isn't a given, it's a projection. It's more like he is a slot CB that has FS traits.

You are randomly saying what people think of NTs. Mazi is an incredible athlete for a NT, but you obviously don't know that because you think he is just a run stopper. Ika is horrible against the run if you actually watched film, but again you are just making stuff up to support your case. Ika is a nice pass rusher but bad against the run, unless you like your NTs lying face down on the ground vs the run.
oh well. tried to let it go.

let's just see who goes higher on draft day then. i'm guessing branch goes higher. ;)

Chevy

Reaction score
@Chevy i think we can just both agree that we need a solid NT (and 3-4 DE) after last season's terrible run defense. mazi smith or siaki ika would certainly help, whether that @ pick #20 or #37 or #52. something needs to be done there.
I'm cool with your difference of opinion and yes, we seem to have the same opinions of team needs. We can agree to disagree...no harm no foul.

Again, the draft projection is a process. Prospects rise and fall during the process, maybe you will be proven right on these two prospects leading up to the draft, maybe not. Keep an open mind, which I reevaluate prospects during the process.