TJ>RW?

irocdave

Reaction score
Lol to anyone who didn't read the OP or took it seriously. That said, I would take a healthy T-Jack over a in-his-prime ( if he had one) Dilfer any day. Dilfer won a SB, not because of him making plays but rather him not screwing it up and a ferocious D doing it's thing. If RW was injured and couldn't play in the SB I don't think I would change my opinion that this team is ready to win a SB.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
ceej22":e4chdqcu said:
God forbid if we lose Russell I do not think all hope is lost. This team is the defense right now and they will give any QB a chance to win the game.
But with the ball in Russell's hands, he will do anything to win--our D blows games.

mistaowen

Reaction score
The funny thing is our offense doesn't seem to lose a step when Tjack comes in. It obviously wont be as explosive and not having RW would be a huge blow, but he fits the style we run pretty well. I hope we lock him up for awhile as the backup, he might be the best in the league at that role and the entire team respects the hell out of him for the beating he took 2 years ago.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
No one has typed "Jackson sucks" more than me.

But there was a sideline shot in the last game, don't recall exactly when, but it was right after a big play. The camera zoomed in to get Petes reaction and right behind him was Jackson. TJack was jumping, and cheering and going apeshit with excitement for his teammates. It was awesome to see.

I would be more than happy if he stays on as backup, and I am glad he is back on the team.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":1bd8xgyw said:
No one has typed "Jackson sucks" more than me.

But there was a sideline shot in the last game, don't recall exactly when, but it was right after a big play. The camera zoomed in to get Petes reaction and right behind him was Jackson. TJack was jumping, and cheering and going apeshit with excitement for his teammates. It was awesome to see.

I would be more than happy if he stays on as backup, and I am glad he is back on the team.

Yeah, he seems genuinely excited to be back with this team, going back to when he was signed last year.

Brahn

Reaction score
Seeker":2r8brath said:
Brahn":2r8brath said:
I love when you all avoid the part where he said he is "kidding". You just look at the top half of a post, ignore the rest and reply with stuff that makes it obvious you failed at reading.
WE ALL KNOW HE IS JOKING DUDE chill,
jeez, idk what it is but it seems like you .netters are incapable of having a good time. your team is 13 - 3 hosting a game in the playoffs and we are still warring like its 2008. you gonna get yet ANOTHER thread locked at this rate and get us all emails from the mods.

So I need to "chill" but people who jump on him are in the right?
You seem to be the one who needs to "chill" based on the entire context of your reply.

jeez, idk what it is but it seems like you opposing team visitors are incapable of having a good time. your team is irrelevant. you gonna get yet ANOTHER thread locked at this rate and get us all emails from the mods.

Am I more chill now?

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
Must suck being a back up QB on any other team than the hawks. TJ must be stoked to watch and learn from the best. I love TJ. Nice to know he is there to support the team and ready to drop the hammer if called upon. He a great back up IMO. He is hands down better than a lot of other starters out there. He could go to Texas and probably light it up with Matt as his back up.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
T jack is a solid back up that can come in and win a few games .
Turbin on the other hand IMHO is a wasted down I really see nothing there .

lukerguy

Reaction score
Have you ever heard of the word sample size?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I agree for the most part. We have a capable backup and our team are still very strong everywhere else so I would still be confident in winning.

plyka

Reaction score
The fault in your reasoning is many fold, but I think the two biggest are:

1) Small sample size. If we were to extrapolate those numbers from Tjack, like you did against Wilson --Tjack is the best QB in the history of football. Of course that's not how it works. Tjack is not better than Montana or Marino or Elway or Brady or Manning or any other HOF QB in the history of football. And while it's a tad closer, he is not better than Wilson either.

2) Tjack's numbers are coming very late in the game when the game is over. I would liken it more to a preseason friendly than a real NFL game.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
^^^ I'm pretty sure he knows the sample size skews the results and was just having some fun with the numbers. (Yes, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. But that's how I read it.)

sc85sis

Reaction score
Going to Buffalo was possibly the best thing for T-Jack, even though he wasn't thrilled about it. He got a year of coaching in a different system, something he needed to help him grow. He had time to fully heal from the pec injury. And he gained even greater appreciation for the team he left behind.

He has looked good in the limited time he's played and he seems very happy this year. I think things worked out for the best for both him and the Hawks.

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
Dont worry, most members of this forum arent as big of asshats as you see in this thread. I agree, and welcome to .NET