This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The San Francisco 49ers

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
OverWeightMan":z70qmy41 said:
PNWJoshua":z70qmy41 said:
Blah Blah Blah...

Here are the facts...
1) If GB had any talent in the secondary San Fran gets beat by 7 or more points.
2) The Hawks won with conservative play calling, We could have taken more risk and scored more points but we did not need to. (Ball control)
3) GB plays big fat DL to control gaps at the expense of pass rush...Very different style than Seattle where our DL has size and quickness.
4) how many points did SF give up to a 1 dimensional team?

Here are the facts...
1) If Deangelo Williams doesn't fumble in the redzone Seattle gets beat by 7 or more points.
2)The Hawks damn near lost with conservative playcalling, they squeaked out a win by taking more risk to score their only touchdown in the 4th quarter.
3) Panthers D < Niners D
4) How many points did Seattle score on a panthers team that couldn't sustain a drive to save their life? Oh yeah, you all played (ball control) just to make for good TV right? I remember after the Niners first winning season under Harbaugh, I was hoping we weren't just a flash in the pan team also...

Sorry brother playing the IF game in fantasy land makes you sound like a retard.
1. Wasn't just some random fumble, it was knocked out by a stout D that does that type of shit every game.
2. In case you missed it the hawks were in scoring range when they went into victory formation with 2 minutes and 1st and ten, so your stupid 7 point theory doesn't hold water.
3. Both Carolina and SF were top ten D last year.

And those are the FACTS.....

penihawk

Reaction score
Why do the 49er fans keep talking about how great they were against GB? Didn't Rogers come to our house last year and put up a whopping 12 pts? GB's secondary blows and they can't tackle for shyt. Go back and look at how many easy YAC yds niner receivers had Sunday. Not to mention the obvious push off by Boldin on a 3rd down run for Kraps life play late in the game that would of given the ball back to Rodgers with over 2 minutes to go. One game doesn't crown the SB champs. That's why we play 16 of them. Gonna be a great game but it's just 1 of 15 more to go to get the chance to keep playing for the trophy in reallity. Go Hawks!

OverWeightMan

Reaction score
Just having some fun banter with a great rival, and turning the tables around a little. So touchy around here...

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Some Observations.. I re-watched the Panther game and was very interested in the Offensive line. We won the battle up front. There were four or five plays that stood out to me. Giacomini got beat for his sack, Carpenter was beaten by Hardy and Mc Quistan was beaten on a play. The Holding call that backed the Hawks up I didn't see at all, however Okung and McQuistan holding call together was legit. Our offense was very pedestrian to say the least. The Panther put eight in a box and dared the Hawks to beat them deep. I sense that Carroll felt his defense could control the line of scrimmage and didn't need to reveal much. Their offensive line stepped up when they needed to during their last drive completely owned the line of scrimmage. The Hawks could have put up a lot more points but doing so would have exposed their playbook. I feel just fine about the offensive line and I am giddy about Tony McDaniel.

The Niners have real problems this game. Chancellor is still waiting for Davis, along with Sherm, Thomas, and Browner and they have 2 quality receivers; I like the odds. You can put Browner one on one with Boldin and put Sherm on Davis with help over the top help from Thomas when the Niners throw it deep (And they will), and put Thurmond on Williams. Put eight in a box and the Niner running game is not the same with Davis in the slot or at the wideout positions and not his usual place as a blocking tight end.

Offensively we can tear their soft secondary apart. Our offensive line is much better than Green Bays and our receivers have proven they can win the fly routes. They have never stopped Marshawn Lynch from collecting 100 yards and they will have to pick their poison. I feel real good about this game and their fanbase is such douchebags they deserve another beating. The NFC West belongs to us and the 12th man.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
OverWeightMan":acblpc8x said:
HawkAroundTheClock":acblpc8x said:
Axx":acblpc8x said:
look at all those bickering. It almost feels like the game is played on paper

The 20th century called; they want their so-called "paper" back. The game is played on pixels. Duh.

That being said, our D has held Cam to one TD in two games. Against all other opponents in his career, Cam has averaged 2 TDs per game (combined rushing and passing). As measured by TD production, our D is 4x better than the average Panther opponent.

So Cam had his worst two games as a pro against the Seahawks. Didn't another young, athletic freak of a QB have his worst game against Seattle? Last December maybe? This is gonna be fun.

Hmmm... I wonder who Mr. Wilson had his worst game against with a completion percentage of 39%?? 2013 called, they want you to quit living in last season.

And when was that game?! Was it this season?

OverWeightMan":acblpc8x said:
The seahawks should worry about scoring more than 3 points a quarter. I guarantee the 49ers' D is stronger than a Carolina team that gave up 363 points a season ago. Pump them up all you want, it was the Panthers and everyone knows it!

George Costanza called to say that the hypocritical idiotic post store called... they're all out of your posts.

themunn

Reaction score
hey does anyone remember when the Seahawks put up over 15% of all the points scored against San Francisco in one game last year?
that's more than 2 games worth!

themunn

Reaction score
Remember when the Seahawks put up more points in one half against the 49ers than the 49ers put up against the Seahawks in 2 games?

Giedi

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":2sjwvwi2 said:
Some Observations.. I re-watched the Panther game and was very interested in the Offensive line. We won the battle up front. There were four or five plays that stood out to me. Giacomini got beat for his sack, Carpenter was beaten by Hardy and Mc Quistan was beaten on a play. The Holding call that backed the Hawks up I didn't see at all, however Okung and McQuistan holding call together was legit. Our offense was very pedestrian to say the least. The Panther put eight in a box and dared the Hawks to beat them deep. I sense that Carroll felt his defense could control the line of scrimmage and didn't need to reveal much. Their offensive line stepped up when they needed to during their last drive completely owned the line of scrimmage. The Hawks could have put up a lot more points but doing so would have exposed their playbook. I feel just fine about the offensive line and I am giddy about Tony McDaniel.

The Niners have real problems this game. Chancellor is still waiting for Davis, along with Sherm, Thomas, and Browner and they have 2 quality receivers; I like the odds. You can put Browner one on one with Boldin and put Sherm on Davis with help over the top help from Thomas when the Niners throw it deep (And they will), and put Sherman on Williams. Put eight in a box and the Niner running game is not the same without Davis in the slot or at the wideout positions.

Offensively we can tear their soft secondary apart. Our offensive line is much better than Green Bays and our receivers have proven they can win the fly routes. They have never stopped Marshawn Lynch from collecting 100 yards and they will have to pick their poison. I feel real good about this game and their fanbase is such douchebags they deserve another beating. The NFC West belongs to us and the 12th man.

I'm very sure that the 'Hawk offense will play *much better* than they did at Carolina. It's my *hope* though, that they play as badly as they did at carolina. I have some basis for that hope, and that's all it is - a hope, on the fact that Carolina's defense is comparable to the 49er defense and hopefully the Seattle O line will play as badly against Carolina as they will do against the 49er front 7. If the Seattle O Line can give Wilson decent pass protection, I really do think the 49er secondary is ripe to be torched - and torched badly. Wilson and Aaron Rodger's passing ability are very comparable, if you give both these QB's time in the pocket they are *deadly.* I know the Seattle WR's when they play at C-link simply don't drop passes at all. There is some magic operating at C-link to magnetize the ball to the Seattle Wr's hands. That's just the facts. :D

The Seattle run game will be key to having a good pass protection, because with a strong run game, the 49er D Line can't pin their ears back and rush, they have to pay attention to the run and it will slow their pass rush down. It's going to be a good game, but for the 49ers to win it, they can't make *any* mistakes in any phase of the game or it will be a loss. Seattle is just too tough at C-link to make even one mistake.

gold&amp;red4ever

Reaction score
its gonna be a battle, but some of u suggesting that a carolina win is better than beating the packers, is stupid.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
gold&red4ever":j0m6j4sl said:
its gonna be a battle, but some of u suggesting that a carolina win is better than beating the packers, is stupid.

I noticed Colin wasn't in such a hurry to run the football after Mathews closed lined him. I love the comments through the newspaper, need to go through the press and not go directly to his face (just thought I would throw that in :) ). Harbaugh doesn't even play so instead of running his mouth, he should lead by example and go hit Clay himself :thfight7: A 10:00 Am cross country game in which we have been told we can't win on the road (4 out of the last five is my count, and 30 seconds from being perfect). I don't know if it is better but if I can have a road victory or home, I will take the former.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Those mean ol' 49'ers are going to hurt our players. They always pick on the finesse style of football that the Hawks play.

And their fans know so much more about football than Seahawks fan do, it is really quite intimidating.

I scared. :shock:

hawker84

Reaction score
1st post and your calling some of our posters stupid, not a good start my man... Nobody's suggesting Carolina is anywhere near the 49ers team talent wise, but their front 7 is very formidible as is the niners. I think people are simply saying that was a good win for us given the circumstances in which we got it. Several key starters out, east coast game, early start, hot and humid, etc... maybe you should try and tone it down a bit there G&Rforever, especially posting for the first time.... just a suggestion.

NINEster

Reaction score
The good news for SF is that they are underdogs going into this, and Seattle losing this game would be a bigger deal for them than SF losing, even if it was another blowout.

Against common opponents last year (GB/CHI/DET/MINN/NE/NYJ/BUF/MIA) the 49ers did better against GB, CHI, DET, NE, MIA....and the Seahawks did better against DET, MINN, BUF with NYJ being a push. And of course there's Atlanta.

To me that's the barometer I hold NFL teams to.

So I'm actually liking where it sits for SF regardless of what happens this Sunday. For Seattle to take the division they'll most likely have to sweep the 49ers, go undefeated at home and do better than average on the road.

Alex Smith is the last QB to win in Century Link with a whole host of better ones failing to get it done.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
NINEster":1p1mdtqq said:
The good news for SF is that they are underdogs going into this, and Seattle losing this game would be a bigger deal for them than SF losing, even if it was another blowout.

Against common opponents last year (GB/CHI/DET/MINN/NE/NYJ/BUF/MIA) the 49ers did better against GB, CHI, DET, NE, MIA....and the Seahawks did better against DET, MINN, BUF with NYJ being a push. And of course there's Atlanta.

So I'm actually liking where it sits for SF regardless of what happens this Sunday. For Seattle to take the division they'll most likely have to sweep the 49ers, go undefeated at home and do better than average on the road.

Alex Smith is the last QB to win in Century Link with a whole host of better ones failing to get it done.

The NFL isn't about common opponents, it is about attrition. The Ravens got healthy at the right time so it didn't matter if they limped into the playoffs. The fact is your team has great starters but not a lot of depth. What are you going to do if Boldin, Justin Smith or your secondary takes another hit? Boldin and Smith aren't getting any younger and if you lose either you are finished.. I can't think of any player on the Seahawks who is not replacable except Wilson..

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
gold&red4ever":z9jbk4uh said:

What people are suggesting that? Quote, please. It's the little "QUOTE" button, lower right. We'll wait.

In the mean time, consider bringing substance to your posts. We strive for more than generic, baseless, slightly insulting statements here.

Marvin49

Reaction score
12thManHawkFan":3evqrhcc said:
OverWeightMan":3evqrhcc said:
PNWJoshua":3evqrhcc said:
Blah Blah Blah...

Here are the facts...
1) If GB had any talent in the secondary San Fran gets beat by 7 or more points.
2) The Hawks won with conservative play calling, We could have taken more risk and scored more points but we did not need to. (Ball control)
3) GB plays big fat DL to control gaps at the expense of pass rush...Very different style than Seattle where our DL has size and quickness.
4) how many points did SF give up to a 1 dimensional team?

Here are the facts...
1) If Deangelo Williams doesn't fumble in the redzone Seattle gets beat by 7 or more points.
2)The Hawks damn near lost with conservative playcalling, they squeaked out a win by taking more risk to score their only touchdown in the 4th quarter.
3) Panthers D < Niners D
4) How many points did Seattle score on a panthers team that couldn't sustain a drive to save their life? Oh yeah, you all played (ball control) just to make for good TV right? I remember after the Niners first winning season under Harbaugh, I was hoping we weren't just a flash in the pan team also...

Sorry brother playing the IF game in fantasy land makes you sound like a retard.
1. Wasn't just some random fumble, it was knocked out by a stout D that does that type of shit every game.
2. In case you missed it the hawks were in scoring range when they went into victory formation with 2 minutes and 1st and ten, so your stupid 7 point theory doesn't hold water.
3. Both Carolina and SF were top ten D last year.

And those are the FACTS.....

Relax. He's making a point.

It was a Seahawks fan making an equally ludicrous and simplistic post about the 49ers game that he was responding to.

Marvin49

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":22os8gu0 said:
gold&red4ever":22os8gu0 said:

What people are suggesting that? Quote, please. It's the little "QUOTE" button, lower right. We'll wait.

In the mean time, consider bringing substance to your posts. We strive for more than generic, baseless, slightly insulting statements here.

Its not in this post, but it's been all over the forum that the 49ers somehow had a "lesser opponent at home".

Since when did the Aaron Rodgers led Green Bay Packers become chumps and the Panthers were worldbeaters?

Marvin49

Reaction score
Jville":3q7x41ys said:
I must be tired. Does this make any sense?

The reason the 49ers struggled running the ball is the same reason Kap threw for 412 yards.
And, what is the meaning of this ...
As for struggling on defense, Aaron Rodgers.

Uh...its not that complicated.

1) The 49ers struggled running the ball because the Packers sold out to stop the run. Run blitzes, not allowing the DEs to rush beyond the QB (they'd run upfield and then crash back down to prevent the scramble), and playing CBs close to the LOS all day. This limited the Pass Rush and exposed the secondary.

IE...the run game being shut down and Kaep throwing for 412 yards and 3 TDs were connected.

2) The defensive secondary struggled because it wasn't Cam Newton back there. It was Aaron freakin' Rodgers. You know, the highest rated QB of all time and the best QB in the NFL right now.

Marvin49

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":2mnbp732 said:

The Niners have real problems this game. Chancellor is still waiting for Davis, along with Sherm, Thomas, and Browner and they have 2 quality receivers; I like the odds. You can put Browner one on one with Boldin and put Sherm on Davis with help over the top help from Thomas when the Niners throw it deep (And they will), and put Thurmond on Williams. Put eight in a box and the Niner running game is not the same with Davis in the slot or at the wideout positions and not his usual place as a blocking tight end.

Ya know what I think is funny?

I think its funny that Vernon has probably played the Seahawks 14 different times in his career. All I ever read about here tho is ONE hit. ONE. Do you really think that's gonna happen every single time they play? It was a good hit, no doubt...but do you honestly think that Cam is simply going to erase Vernon from the gameplan?

Good luck with that.

paramedic586

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":j5o53uh6 said:
NINEster":j5o53uh6 said:

The NFL isn't about common opponents, it is about attrition. The Ravens got healthy at the right time so it didn't matter if they limped into the playoffs. The fact is your team has great starters but not a lot of depth. What are you going to do if Boldin, Justin Smith or your secondary takes another hit? Boldin and Smith aren't getting any younger and if you lose either you are finished.. I can't think of any player on the Seahawks who is not replacable except Wilson..

I do not know where you are getting this notion that the 49ers lack depth. Parrish Cox and Tramane Brock could fill in for a game or two if any of the Cbs go down. CJ spillman can play both of the Safety positons if need be. We had our backup ILB play for willis and he played just fine with the first team defense. Justin Smith backup is on the PUP however we addressed that issue in the draft. Shoot our second team defenses were not allowing touchdowns against first team offenses in preseason.

Boldin is now proven to be a legit number one receiver (last week everybody was calling him washed up. Some on this board even questioned if he would make seattles roster). Kyle Williams did good as a number two WR. Quniton Patton has yet to be seen in the Regular season but produced very well in pre season. Mario Manningham should be coming back after week 6 and MAYBE Crabtree by december. All Three of our running backs are very capable backs. shoot anthony dixon beat out robinson for the FB job and he is our second string FB. Vance Mcdonald is decent backup to VD but has issues with catching. Depth is not as big as issue as many would like to believe. Our backups are very capable players. But to question what would happen in Justin Smith goes down. Of course it would hurt and has effects on the defense. But you can have a Justin Smith caliber player as a backup.

Latest posts