This Team is Done

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3cffn5lt said:
Jerhawk":3cffn5lt said:
This team has been "done" since the end of 49.

As traitorous as this sounds, it's about time this team started losing to expose the true issues and flaws with this franchise. And it starts from the top

I've mentioned before as soon as SB 49 ended, they should have fired Bevell even though everyone logically knew it wasn't his fault, but they needed a scape goat to prove accountability. And none was taken since that moment.
It was Bevell’s fault though. His play call was the “2nd and wrong”.
And yes, he should have been fired 2 minutes after the game ended and told he’s walking home.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3nsb2gl5 said:
Keyhawk":3nsb2gl5 said:
Pete should retire. The team should trade Russ to the Miami Dolphins for Tua and a first-round pick.
Tua isn’t any good so why would you want him.

Younger and cheaper than Russ? And Russ isn’t any good right now either.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Reaneypark":p3hqytix said:
If I’m the Seahawks team president, I’m calling up John Schnieder tonight and saying “I want your plan for how we’re going to win the NFC West by 2024 on my desk by Wednesday morning,” and if item number 1 isn’t tell Pete to resign or be fired at the end of the year, then I’m firing John, Pete and everyone down to the waterboys the day after the season ends.

We don’t need to do what the Giants did and keep a coach and QB around just on past performance.

I certainly don't know everything - but THIS ^^^^ seems right to me. I like the concept of management being/holding people accountable - which really hasn't happened at all in the past few years. I do think (RIP) that PA passing kicked the can down the road. I also think the can has been kicked as far down the road as it can be.

Time for upper management/owners to shake it up and clean house.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
ddores":2ixuairo said:
Reaneypark":2ixuairo said:
If I’m the Seahawks team president, I’m calling up John Schnieder tonight and saying “I want your plan for how we’re going to win the NFC West by 2024 on my desk by Wednesday morning,” and if item number 1 isn’t tell Pete to resign or be fired at the end of the year, then I’m firing John, Pete and everyone down to the waterboys the day after the season ends.

We don’t need to do what the Giants did and keep a coach and QB around just on past performance.

I certainly don't know everything - but THIS ^^^^ seems right to me. I like the concept of management being/holding people accountable - which really hasn't happened at all in the past few years. I do think (RIP) that PA passing kicked the can down the road. I also think the can has been kicked as far down the road as it can be.

Time for upper management/owners to shake it up and clean house.
That would be cool but Schneider isn’t the main problem.

Schneider can’t control what Carroll does.

Carroll was given ultimate all football making decisions power.

It all starts with Carroll and the only chance Seattle has to become great again is to get rid of Carroll first!

chris98251

Reaction score
You sign Minshew, he has proven he is adequate, or maybe White who showed he can play maybe not Franchise but build the rest of the team while you look for the guy you want, not one you reach for.

You then have Cap space, to keep guys that can make a difference as they mature, you can draft a line on both sides as you wait for your draft picks to come back around.

We sold our soul to the devil for a quick fix and now you pay the piper.