This Team is a JOKE

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Lou had Hall of famers and won nada to be fair. He made the playoffs which to be fair he should of. I loved Lou but with social media he would of been picked apart too.

People would say "Lou has Randy, Edgar, Jr, Arod and Tino and not 1 ring".
While this is true it is also true that this shit organization failed to bring in a third legit starting pitcher after the 95 run and then traded off 4 of those players.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
and not from a lack of talent all the time. But a lack of getting one more big bat or one more top tier starter

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
While this is true it is also true that this shit organization failed to bring in a third legit starting pitcher after the 95 run and then traded off 4 of those players.
Agreed. You still had Randy, Jr, Edgar, Buhner and Arod through 1998.

I am just stating that Lou had better players. They did need a better pitching staff but Lou would of been hated on if social media was around. Ill say 50/50 for positive and negative comments.

Threedee

Reaction score
Agreed. You still had Randy, Jr, Edgar, Buhner and Arod through 1998.

I am just stating that Lou had better players. They did need a better pitching staff but Lou would of been hated on if social media was around. Ill say 50/50 for positive and negative comments.
I like Lou even more knowing that he would be hated by the loser class of social media.

Ruminator

Reaction score
I'd like for the ownership to realize they're lousy sports franchise owners and are losing money, and put the team up for sale. Chapter 2 would be someone like Chris Hansen emerging as the buyer. Chapter 3 would be replacing the coaching staff with coaches capable of transforming the team into perennial contenders. And finally, Chapters 4 through pick-a-two-digit-number would tell stories of multiple seasons of the Ms playing in the playoffs and beyond.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I'd like for the ownership to realize they're lousy sports franchise owners and are losing money, and put the team up for sale. Chapter 2 would be someone like Chris Hansen emerging as the buyer. Chapter 3 would be replacing the coaching staff with coaches capable of transforming the team into perennial contenders. And finally, Chapters 4 through pick-a-two-digit-number would tell stories of multiple seasons of the Ms playing in the playoffs and beyond.
Unfortunately I don’t think they are losing money. Even with an empty stadium, I think they make a lot of money off the team.