This defense Is just no words to say how bad..

JPatera76

Reaction score
This ******* team is playing like the 3-7 they're playing against. Can't get a sack, cant get pressure, cant get a stop... literally this defense is pure and utter shit. I leaves NO HOPE that the team can pull a win off since they can't even come up with a stop.

If they win. great... if not **** the defense. The offense played okay but it can't keep bailing this laughable defense.

they got what? 1 or 2, 3rd down stops all game?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Great post. I agree.

Internal hire Clintt Hurt and Pete Carroll deserve a lot of blame for the poor defense

Greenhell

Reaction score
Jacobs is their only offense and they can't do a damn thing to stop him! Ridiculous!

BigBill1945

Reaction score
This ******* team is playing like the 3-7 they're playing against. Can't get a sack, cant get pressure, cant get a stop... literally this defense is pure and utter shit. I leaves NO HOPE that the team can pull a win off since they can't even come up with a stop.

If they win. great... if not **** the defense. The offense played okay but it can't keep bailing this laughable defense.

they got what? 1 or 2, 3rd down stops all game?
Come on. They are only 32nd in the league on third down prevention...LOL

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
Derek Carr is being made to look like a top QB. Raiders fans can't wait until he's finally gone.