there are a lot of posters who need to repent

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Id just like to be clear that I hate Pete Carroll and want a change and have for years. Good win. You can stew on that all week. I’m not wavering.

OP
OP
Smellyman

Smellyman

Reaction score
Id just like to be clear that I hate Pete Carroll and want a change and have for years. Good win. You can stew on that all week. I’m not wavering.
there is a Potato named Russell Wilson in Denver you can go root for. and a brilliant coach named Sean

morgulon1

Reaction score
No, OP is correct. At least in my conscience. I feel like a friggin donkey.
Seattle still has to figure out how not to let the other team score 30+ points per game but they looked like 2 different squads. These Seahawks played like ..ummm Seahawks .

I feel like a donkey eating humble pie. I feel like I'm in a Tijuana donkey show , while eating humble (mag)pie.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Right, because winning the game makes it so patterns that have been present for years magically don't exist.
Yeah, and they'll pop up again, probably many times, this season. But today they took a step away from them, so we should take that to heart.

OP
OP
Smellyman

Smellyman

Reaction score
I thought it would be a Refs Vs Seahawks game.
I think it was. they managed to overcome it. especially on the gournding and illegal formation TD drive. OPI was weak too and that would've salted the game away in regulation.

9 penalties to 4

morgulon1

Reaction score
I can't remember seeing a penalty on Detroit but I kind of zone out in games ,it's like a blur. Was it evenly dealt?

GemCity

Reaction score
Defense is still coughing up way too easy plays in the middle.

However, while the pass rush was still below standard today, it was wayyyyy better than vs the Rams,

Offense turned a corner for sure.

fire_marshall_bill

Reaction score
Pete needs to go 10-7 or it's time to go. Schneider and him were great 10 years ago. Now, they aren't. It's not the 90s. Standards are high.

Latest posts