The Mavericks will win the championship

fenderbender123

Reaction score
You could see how deadly they are in game 1 against Boston, despite playing one dimensionally and sloppy.

Boston is a good team, but the Mavericks are hot at the right time. Doncic is going to go nuts in game 2. They're going to move the ball around more and Boston is not gonna know what hit them.

I recommend taking out a second mortgage on your house and putting it all on Dallas to win game 2 (moneyline). Just some free advice. Remember, betting is for entertainment purposes only!

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
WNBA games that Caitlyn Clark plays in and NFL preseason games get more interest than NBA Finals.

Nobody cares about the NBA anymore

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
Will be shocked if they win. Celtics have a complete team.

olyfan63

Reaction score
You could see how deadly they are in game 1 against Boston, despite playing one dimensionally and sloppy.

Boston is a good team, but the Mavericks are hot at the right time. Doncic is going to go nuts in game 2. They're going to move the ball around more and Boston is not gonna know what hit them.

I recommend taking out a second mortgage on your house and putting it all on Dallas to win game 2 (moneyline). Just some free advice. Remember, betting is for entertainment purposes only!
Well, thanks a lot, buddy! I took your advice and now I'm homeless! Refi'd the house, bet it all on the Mavs in game 2, LOST EVERYTHING!!

Luckily, I have a rental, and the tenants are pissed now because they have to move out, thanks to you! At least I still have a place to live for a few months until the bank repos the house.

I checked my equity on that rental property, and if I use it I can break free $100K to bet on the Mavs to win the final 3 games and win the series. If that bet wins, I might be able to get my main home back, and pay it off to live in it rent-free. What do you recommend?

Last edited: