The Hawks do not make it easy on us

BigBill1945

Reaction score
40+ year season ticket holder. I have watched the good, the bad and the ugly. This is moving into the ugly territory. There is a certain helplessness I feel as a fan.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Time for a reboot. Please to all that’s holy on this holy eve day. Pete has to go and give me something new and fresh

dbsn2420

Reaction score
I'm with ya! There is always a positive in the "Ugly." This is a young team learning on the fly. Another draft or two and this team will be in good shape!

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
it Almost seems nothing changes….we “retool” but it is the same old boring stuff over and over again. No innovation and I blame pete becuase he still thinks what worked for him at usc will work every year in the nfl

OP
OP
BigBill1945

BigBill1945

Reaction score
I'm with ya! There is always a positive in the "Ugly." This is a young team learning on the fly. Another draft or two and this team will be in good shape!
I agree. We have two first and two second rounders in the 2023 draft

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Yes, if used well. And with new thoughts and approach

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Yes, if used well. And with new thoughts and approach
Agree, there needs to be some innovation, but you have to utilize the pieces you have on the field. Imagine this team with a Bosa type edge guy and another lockdown corner, a couple downhill RB's. Even though this is hard to watch, these rookies and young players are learning how this feels. I've called for Pete's head a few times. They made the right call with Wilson. I still trust John and Pete to put a run together!