The end of hope for this season

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
There was a part of me that hoped that Lock would be the starter, exceed expectation, and there would be some hope for the season and the future at the QB position.

with the interception Geno, who was already likely going to be the starter, is going to lead us to the worst season since well before Mora was our coach.

no need to waste more than a minimal amount of time here and on the Seahawks this year.

LeaveLynchAlone

Reaction score
Well it's been fun. On the bright side you'll have more free time and you can follow the Broncos when you're bored. See you when Pete Carroll retires. Stay safe out there!

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
If you don't waste time on 'em this season, the next good one surely won't feel quite as well-earned.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
You're wrong but I guess you get your opinion. Glad to hear you won't be around much this season tho

Scout

Reaction score
Well the good news is that Phil Haynes isn't starting because he has so far two drive killing penalties.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Lock followed up with that td, which was a great throw, followed up by some more pretty bad play. Got to let Lock calm down and get more time. This season was over long before today, but that’s what happens when you trade your franchise qb with no heir apparent.

Locks going to get a lot of this game to show his ability.

LeaveLynchAlone

Reaction score
Lock followed up with that td, which was a great throw, followed up by some more pretty bad play. Got to let Lock calm down and get more time. This season was over long before today, but that’s what happens when you trade your franchise qb with no heir apparent.

Locks going to get a lot of this game to show his ability.
Especially that franchise quarterback who had checked-out of playing for the franchise which had paid him handsomely.

Though how can the season be over before it has even begun?

Hopeless thinking much?

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I mean, i’m still watching every game and it’s the nfl so AGS.