Thank you Seahawks!!!

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Sorry we lost today, but it's been such a fun season!! I love this team and their heart!

Go 'Hawks!! :irishdrinkers:

ptisme

Reaction score
Good season. You showed true grit with all those injuries.

vtxretro02

Reaction score
TRUE WARRIORS ...THANKS FOR THE GREAT YEAR !!!! COME BACK STRONG NEXT YEAR. !!!

Chawker

Reaction score
I'd like to give my thanks to a very successful season to all the Seattle Seahawks it was a fun and entertaining for me as one of the 12s, and I say that with pride.

Chawker :229031_cheers:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Thank you for posting this. I agree a great rebuilding/retooling year. Congrats to them for doing their best. On to the Draft.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2ru1lb1q said:
Thank you for posting this. I agree a great rebuilding/retooling year. Congrats to them for doing their best. On to the Draft.

We are quite blessed to be fans of this franchise. Another fantastic season. Can't wait for next year.

John63

Reaction score
Great job to all the players, sorry you were handcuffed so much.

legend38

Reaction score
Yep, I agree. All the injuries and they just kept battling. So lucky to have Russ, Bobby, and K.j.. If we can snag a couple DB’s, and some pass rush, we are deadly. If we could possibly dump Delano Hill, that would be great as well.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
As I finally tasted my mortality this year after 45 years on this earth, I grateful for the season this team had and the entertainment they provided me. I’m proud to be a fan for another winning season. Thanks Hawks.

kidhawk

Reaction score
LymonHawk":hvp2uit6 said:
Sorry we lost today, but it's been such a fun season!! I love this team and their heart!

Go 'Hawks!! :irishdrinkers:

:irishdrinkers:

I’ll need a good sleep but I already know this is how I’ll be feeling in the morning. We just didn’t have the depth to overcome injuries. Even with that we still cane so close

legend38

Reaction score
Yep, I agree. All the injuries and they just kept battling. So lucky to have Russ, Bobby, and K.j.. If we can snag a couple DB’s, and some pass rush, we are deadly. If we could possibly dump Delano Hill, that would be great as well.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Pretty good season overall.

As a STH I was disappointed with our home games this year and left the stadium frustrated too many times. Hopefully we sort those issues out. But other than that, the football was entertaining and we got further along than I really expected.

Need to shore up those lines (as usual) but I'm excited about the opportunities next year with the roster. Just have to hope for some injury luck.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Disappointing finish but a good season. I'm proud of the way the team fought to overcome so many bad breaks this season but I think we're still a couple of pieces away. We can get there in 2021 with a good off-season and better injury luck next year. I look forward to discussing the off-season in mid February after the nonsense dies down somewhat.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
I'll say this game ended up better than I expected with the state of disrepair the roster is in currently. I expected it to be one of those games where we just couldn't get it to 1 score and have a chance, but they did. I thought it was about to happen annnnnnd then it didn't. Respectable finish considering. Felt like each win was just delaying the inevitable, so kudos to battling to until the end.

That Team had no business having a chance to win that game with that O-line. Just take a few minutes to look at the box score and read the names of the O-lineman in that game and think about what your expectations would be if we went into the season with that! That is the position group that is wearing me out as a fan. I just want one season with an above average line to remember what it feels like.

Snowprince

Reaction score
Let me add mine as well.
Each season 12 teams make it into the playoffs. Unfortunately of those 12, 11 of them will lose their last game.
Stand proud Seahawks. Despite your many obstacles, you were never out of any game this season until the last tick of the clock. I look forward to meeting you again in 2020.

A 49er fan

Tamerlane

Reaction score
Hear, hear! A nice thread to see and a good antidote to the toxic, blame-happy culture of so much fandom.

It was a hard fought game and I was surprised it ended up close at all given the Packers' home field, bye week, health and matchup advantages. Even more, it was a outstanding season in any kind of perspective.

- #4 youngest team;
- #2 most injured team by missed player games (adding Ansah and Jefferson to the pile this game on an already weak unit);
- #2 toughest schedule by opponent DVOA (#1 toughest among playoff contenders);
- 5 early east coast games (5-0)
- helped keep the Rams out of the playoffs, woot!
- outlasted the Patriots, woot!

In a league where schedule and health often dictate results, the Seahawks exceeded all expectations and have lots to be proud of.

I'm not even going to look at what hand wringing might be going on around twitter, blogs or forums but I do look forward in a few weeks (when feelings subside) to constructive discussion of roster building, in an offesason chock full of potential with near league high assets in salary cap and draft capital.

Well done, Seahawks. :irishdrinkers:

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Tamerlane":2l6rcwke said:
Hear, hear! A nice thread to see and a good antidote to the toxic, blame-happy culture of so much fandom.

It was a hard fought game and I was surprised it ended up close at all given the Packers' home field, bye week, health and matchup advantages. Even more, it was a outstanding season in any kind of perspective.

- #4 youngest team;
- #2 most injured team by missed player games (adding Ansah and Jefferson to the pile this game on an already weak unit);
- #2 toughest schedule by opponent DVOA (#1 toughest among playoff contenders);
- 5 early east coast games (5-0)
- helped keep the Rams out of the playoffs, woot!
- outlasted the Patriots, woot!

In a league where schedule and health often dictate results, the Seahawks exceeded all expectations and have lots to be proud of.

I'm not even going to look at what hand wringing might be going on around twitter, blogs or forums but I do look forward in a few weeks (when feelings subside) to constructive discussion of roster building, in an offesason chock full of potential with near league high assets in salary cap and draft capital.

Well done, Seahawks. :irishdrinkers:
Well said. By any measure, pre-season expectations, roster health, etc...This year was an over achievement in many ways. I didn't expect to have a legit chance to win this game at the end, but they did. Maybe that's what gets people so worked up. Even when you expect them to lose, they still get to that place in the game where if they make 1 or 2 more plays they have a shot to win it.

reading around the net in different forums, I've come across a few things that would be nice to see here. One of the Cowboys forums has a dedicated "post-game" thread to capture all of the initial over emotional rants after games. Stuff still bleeds into other threads I'm sure, but at least it contains most of it in one place. It's tough to avoid when the same 5 people pop into to every thread to turn any subject into their personal soap box.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Next level proud of this team. To do what they did w/what they had to work with? Impressive.
I'm sure the doom and gloomers are happy now because they were somehow "right" about the team :?
Go Hawks 24/7 365
And this team is going to be BETTER next year, period.