Tariq Woolen - DROY

Spohawks

Reaction score
It would be cool even if he was just a candidate. Big plays make the headlines...he has a chance to be on the list.

m0ng0

Reaction score
Looks like we got a keeper here! I didn't get to see the game, did Bryant play much?

toffee

Reaction score
If Tariq could keep his current pace, he is the rookie of the year. 4 games 2 INTs, that is 8 INTs for the season if he could keep it up, that will make him top 2 or 3 in the league.

KinesProf

Reaction score
At this rate he'll certainly be in the mix. Karlaftis and Hutchinson look like strong candidates as we approach the quarter point of the season.

Just absolutely tremendous for someone relatively new to the position and is getting his feet wet and taking his lumps on the fly. Hand up, I was wrong, I liked the draft pick but thought he was a season away from being ready.

It really is a special and rare cb who has such confidence in their physical abilities that they are comfortable trailing and baiting.

toffee

Reaction score
At this rate he'll certainly be in the mix. Karlaftis and Hutchinson look like strong candidates as we approach the quarter point of the season.

Just absolutely tremendous for someone relatively new to the position and is getting his feet wet and taking his lumps on the fly. Hand up, I was wrong, I liked the draft pick but thought he was a season away from being ready.

It really is a special and rare cb who has such confidence in their physical abilities that they are comfortable trailing and baiting.
quoting Sherm, you can do all the trailing and baiting when you have 4.2 speed to close and catch.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Mafe is quietly playing solid ball too, but Tariq is so impressive. Smooth, confident and looks to be humble. Stay the course young man.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, that kid clearly gets it. And bounces back quickly from rookie mistakes. These young guys are getting valuable lessons on the field.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
He's my ABSOLUTE Favorite on Defense, He keeps coming out of nowhere to making sensational plays as a Rook, AND IN F-A-C-T his six-point PICK on Goff gave us the Win Cushion on this game.
Geno is my second fave. he's come through the other side of doubt from all his CRITICS with some in your face Play.
Defense obviously still has some issues, as well as a COUPLE on Offense, but the Melding sometimes takes a while to catch fire, ESPECIALLY with two Rookie Tackles...This IS the NFC WEST ya know.

GemCity

Reaction score
Diamond in the rough. This kid’s incredible and I really enjoy watching him play.