Surprised?

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Did anyone expect this to be an easy game? On the road, vs a top 10 defense with a backup QB? I enjoyed watching this game. I hate the end result but I like that the 'Hawks were in it. Truthfully, I thought it was over after watching the first half. It's too bad that the coaches are so poor that they can't get the players to play FOUR quarters of sound football. That is one trend that seems to be consistent. We all know that there is zero margin for error with this poor defense and a backup qb. Unfortunately, the coaches and the players both made too many errors. It doesn't get any easier next week. I believe that overall, and definitely on defense, the Saints are better than the Steelers. This one will get ugly if the 'Hawks don't play for four quarters.

chris98251

Reaction score
I still am amazed that we play into a teams strength every week and try to force it to work, running game from the start was what we needed and to keep going with it if they could not stop, when they brought up the safeties is when things opened up, that not to say not use a short passing game, it worked fine, we used the TE's a couple plays and then didn't go back to them.

OP
OP
WmHBonney

WmHBonney

Reaction score
chris98251":2anvt5fu said:
I still am amazed that we play into a teams strength every week and try to force it to work, running game from the start was what we needed and to keep going with it if they could not stop, when they brought up the safeties is when things opened up, that not to say not use a short passing game, it worked fine, we used the TE's a couple plays and then didn't go back to them.

Man, Everett looked like a beast on that one play. Why in the world that guy gets only a handful of targets is beyond me.

Latest posts