SUPER BOWL L game thread

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
untitled-1yts93.gif

Smellyman

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":ng8os904 said:
Is that the worst QB play among the two QBs in a SB in at least a decade or am I just not remembering worse?

Both QBs were terrible. I get that Manning is 108 and Cam is throwing to 4th string WRs that decided to dip their hands in melted butter before the game...but my God.

I also get that the defense was getting back there routinely but both sides were missing all night.

It was bad.

The D's are very good. QB play was equally as bad.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":m5ugo2yf said:
Is that the worst QB play among the two QBs in a SB in at least a decade or am I just not remembering worse?

Both QBs were terrible. I get that Manning is 108 and Cam is throwing to 4th string WRs that decided to dip their hands in melted butter before the game...but my God.

I also get that the defense was getting back there routinely but both sides were missing all night.

It was bad.
not if you talk to donks fans...they are saying they are better than the 85 bears....

Geologic

Reaction score
Anyone else hearing fireworks in Seattle? No need to be salty guys...

HawkGA

Reaction score
Denver radio was saying how the Broncos D belongs in the conversation as the best ever.

Um, no. Good, Pass rush was impressive but they are not 85 Bears, Ravens, and Seahawks level.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Annabel Bowlen...what happens when a trophy wife gets old. That was a disaster.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Geologic":1rnnn3am said:
Anyone else hearing fireworks in Seattle? No need to be salty guys...

I don't believe reveling in that immature douchebag's beatdown is salty at all.

Dish it out, best be able to take it.

Had Cam taken it like a man, probably little to no reaction here.

The fact that he confirmed the fact that his mental capacity is similar to that of a 6th grader?

Joyous.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Seanhawk":182q7eci said:
Annabel Bowlen...what happens when a trophy wife gets old. That was a disaster.

Just because you can afford plastic surgery, doesn't mean you should go get it every week like getting your nails done.

chris98251

Reaction score
This game shows what playoff experience does for a team, Panthers looked like they were happy to be there, Broncos showed that being there isn't enough.

CPHawk

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":exw1oo3h said:

It was bad.

How do you forget that clown dilfer vs whoever was the Giants qb?

chris98251

Reaction score
CPHawk":tfky4pvz said:
TwistedHusky":tfky4pvz said:

It was bad.

How do you forget that clown dilfer vs whoever was the Giants qb?

By watching this QB match up.................

James in PA

Reaction score
Man, we need to get that trophy back next year. Now that we're 2 years removed from winning it all, more people will be overlooking us. Now we go back to being the hunter instead of the hunted. I think this is what we need. Let Carolina deal with "the hangover" now. Bottom line is that this core group of Hawks is too good to only have 1 trophy. It's time to get another one next year at this time. Go Hawks!

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
Thank god. The Panthers are who I thought they were. it just happened 2 games too late. I am just glad there won't be much of a prevailing Panthers narrative from this season.

FearTheBeak

Reaction score
After having just watched Cam Newton in his required post game presser on ESPN, there can be now doubt that he is the biggest douche in the NFL. Hands down, without question.