Steelers/ Bills

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Missing this one....should of played as scheduled. Hate when government gets involved in sports...

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I'd like to see Allen throw 4 picks one a pick six fumble three times, one for a TD, with Rudolf (is it?) throwing 6 picks with 3 pick sixes and fumbling 9 times, 5 for TDs!

Gimee 23 combined QB sacks too!

Final score 56 14 Bills, not a single offensive score in the game...

Last edited:

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Going against the Stealers is about the only scenario possible where I can root for the Bills. I hate the Bills, IDK why, just do. I think cuz their unis suck! RWB is so over used...

I don't like Josh Allen either. He'll always be good enough to scare ya, but always bad enough to blow it too often when it counts.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Strange, but IMO the NFL saved the two worse 'who really cares games' for today. I don't think any of these teams has a real chance at a superb owl. Just fodder to lose next week...

If you're not a particular fan of one of these teams, I don't see why anyone would care. I guess maybe the Bills have an outside chance just cuz their talented and streaky good, but I doubt they roll well game to game. They'll fall one week...

NJlargent

Reaction score
I think this one is close at half and bills pull away in third quarter. I hate both teams. Pittsburgh is obvious. Buffalo because they threw things at me in 1995 (may have been 1996) when I went to a game there. Got a signed picture from Erickson when he was leaving the field though.

renofox

Reaction score
I don't care who they're playing. I always root against the Stealers. They're the #32 team on my list and will probably stay there for eternity.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
It's incredibly hard for me to care at all about this game. Stealer tears are delicious though, always.

But seriously **** Buffalo! Why does Buffalo and Green Bay (two nowhere shitty little towns) rate NFL teams? How does that make sense?