Something a friend waterjetted

JustTheTip

Reaction score
He has also cut Seahawks logo bottle openers, keychains, etc. This one is 8.5x6.5 and cut out of 1/8th inch aluminum.

Seahawks

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Now that is pretty dang cool. Would love a shirt.

kearly

Reaction score
Jeremiah%20Johnson%20nod.gif

671hawk

Reaction score
WOW! can your friend make me a belt buckle like that?! or a bottle opener too? or a hood ornament?!

Thats so b*d*ss!

OP
OP
JustTheTip

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":4z0b93h2 said:
That is badass! And yes, a shirt with that logo would be fantastic. Someone needs to make that happen.

I wonder what the legalities are with that. Not just infringing on the Seahawks but also DC Comics.

Some of the other stuff he has cut over the years. I also have a Seahawks divit tool in my golf bag as well as a bunch of non-Seahawks stuff.

Seahawks1
Seahawks2

The Radish

Reaction score
The legality of it is not legal at all. If the NFL sees it they will come down on him big time.

I have a rock my son talked a buddy of his that makes headstones make for me for a Christmas one year. It has the Seahawks logo in the correct colors of several years ago.

It turned out so well the guy was going to do others when someone dropped a dime on them to the NFL and they threatened to take his money, his business, his wife, and two of his kids. They are complete jerks about it.

Ask Aros, he knows.

:roll:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
The Radish":1l6fz1je said:
The legality of it is not legal at all. If the NFL sees it they will come down on him big time.

I have a rock my son talked a buddy of his that makes headstones make for me for a Christmas one year. It has the Seahawks logo in the correct colors of several years ago.

It turned out so well the guy was going to do others when someone dropped a dime on them to the NFL and they threatened to take his money, his business, his wife, and two of his kids. They are complete jerks about it.

Ask Aros, he knows.

As long as you don't try to sell it right?

The Radish

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3hjg0txs said:
The Radish":3hjg0txs said:

Ask Aros, he knows.

As long as you don't try to sell it right?

Not totally sure about that. We weren't selling anything on .net but the said cease and desist about using their logo. So I'm guessing it matters. I think they own the rights to the logo and don't want anyone using it for any reason they don't get paid for.

:les:

taz291819

Reaction score
It's illegal if you use their logo for to promote your business (or website) and/or make money. If you're just doing it for yourself, or giving it away, that's legal.

hawxfreak

Reaction score
You have to be screened by them and show a million plus in gross sales and a possible hundred thousand in revenue for seahawks related items before they would even consider giving you the right to sell nfl gear
I'm no where near that unfortunately

MagHawk

Reaction score
These are great. :th2thumbs:

I have access to a laser, and we do fun stuff like this all the time.

He should mix the keychain and bottle opener, gives you a reason to always carry it.

NYCoug

Reaction score
I'm always amazed when I log on to .Net at how talented the 12th Man are. I don't know why I'm amazed anymore. From DJToy's excellent paintings, to kearly's fantastic insight/writing on the team, to this...

I consider myself somewhat talented in life (at something, I hope) and have always wanted to do something Seahawks related with my life (I guess going to all the games this season and documenting it is my life calling), but coming to .Net makes me realize that there are some really talented people out there, and it keeps raising the bar.

Much respect to all the 12's out there who innovate and create. Your talent is an amazing motivator and inspiration, and I'm proud to be a part of something so special.