Some GOOD news

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Just heard on 710 that Suarez is the DH tomorrow. Nice. He will bring some energy to that clubhouse. And, if it means we DON'T see Winker? Double bonus.

Go M's

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Me too. We are going next Monday, glad we bought these tickets a couple months back. But we were talking about how it would be cool to see Suarez and Julio in that game. This def. feels ahead of schedule. And I'm good with it :)

sutz

Reaction score
Just read in the Times he took BP yesterday and was putting balls in the stands. (y)

Also took limited fielding practice, but no throws yet. That will take a few weeks, I think. We are kind of desperate for hitters now, so put him in coach! The finger is on his upper hand on the bat, so he can get away with that finger not gripping it fully. Ty has had some problems at 3d, but we need his bat in the lineup.

Will be an interesting two weeks.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm up and down on my Servais opinions, but this isn't going to be an easy thing for him to work thru as a Manager.
That being said, ZERO, I repeat ZERO reasons for Winker to be in the lineup. So done with that guy.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Also heard Julio should be back when first eligible to return. That and the Suarez news is very much needed.

sutz

Reaction score
I think Julio is out all week, maybe Tuesday next week? So only a game or two before the playoffs.