Soft Bodied waste, or Future Weapon?

Soft Bodied waste, or Future Weapon?

• He is a weak bodied player, and not worth the $.

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • He is a future weapon, Well worth the $

Votes: 27 65.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
Its frustrating to give that kind of contract to a player who is injury prone and have them get hurt before even taking the field in a game for us.

That said, he has some future good years here (hopefully)... but at the moment I'm not to pleased with how his 'Hawks career has started.

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
Its frustrating to give that kind of contract to a player who is injury prone and have them get hurt before even taking the field in a game for us.

That said, he has some future good years here (hopefully)... but at the moment I'm not to pleased with how his 'Hawks career has started.

FormerEvil

Reaction score
Sad day for the 12th man. No loyalty being displayed with some of these comments..

-The Glove-

Reaction score
This is a result of fairweather fans jumping back on the wagon. As soon as something bad happens, the chicken little in them eventually shows

Throwdown

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3lypg3g4 said:
Sometimes I think if the players read this site they wouldn't want to play for the 12th man.

They're better people than I am, my view on the fans would be so tainted.

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
If I was Pete or John I would have been thrilled to get Percy signed for the Hawks. He was cleared by the team doctors and he looked to be ready (and excited) to make a huge impact. Fast forward several months to a freak hip injury and Pete/John have to make the best decisions they can for the team. But you can't really question the decision to bring him in based on a hip injury that he has had no history of. And as much as some want to blame the Vikings or Percy (or the football gods), that is pretty unrealistic.

I know we want the Hawks to have a great year, but some of us need to learn to deal with unfortunate news better. All the negative twitter and internet flaming is just people who think they know more than people that actually do (Percy, his doctor, the team doctor and Pete/John, etc).

crummy news...but oh well. We are still heading into a very exciting year (and I for one, want to wish Percy a speedy and complete recovery)

zerohero65

Reaction score
being from pdx, I'm a Blazer's fan. Everyone went bananas when we got Greg Oden..... until he got injured, at which point everyone jumped ship and said they saw it coming all along and that they knew from day one that we should have drafted Durant.

Sure, Portland would have been better off getting Durant, but they made the right move with the info they had at the time and it blew up in their faces. It happens.

I'm optimistic about harvin (for no solid reason), but regardless the hawks were awesome without him last year. They'll be just fine either way.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Believe me, if the Sonics had the 1st overall pick, or any other team had that pick they're taking Oden.

Can't blame them for misfortune with Oden's knee's.

drdiags

Reaction score
You would think with the new mary jane laws that folks would be a little mellower? There needs to be a disgruntled, disillusioned forum for folks to just throw things around and have a tantrum. Sort of like the Shack but the appearance that it is legit. That way folks will think others are taking them seriously.

Throwdown

Reaction score
drdiags":3uibp6q3 said:
You would think with the new mary jane laws that folks would be a little mellower? There needs to be a disgruntled, disillusioned forum for folks to just throw things around and have a tantrum. Sort of like the Shack but the appearance that it is legit. That way folks will think others are taking them seriously.

Maybe they laced it with bath salts or something?

drdiags

Reaction score
Throwdown":2j4n56h0 said:
drdiags":2j4n56h0 said:

Maybe they laced it with bath salts or something?

I see, killer chronic. Old dude don't be knowing.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Well the guy is injury prone that's kinda where it stands with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.