SI 1st Round Mock Draft

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Geno had 10 turnover throws in a 4 game stretch. That changes his narrative drastically. He’s been really good and blew expectations out of the water but I’m not convinced he’s going to be what we saw the first half of the year from here on out and I hope they’re not either. If you don’t love any of the QBs then fine roll with geno because he’s at worst a decent QB but I’m not passing on a franchise guy
And yet Geno is STILL head & shoulders above what Wilson has done this Season.
Way too much crap play by our Center, and Guards, NO REAL RUNNING ATTACK to HELP set up the Passing game for Geno = damned hard to lay the blame on Genos' play.
NOW, Genos' Defense can't stop opposing teams Offenses from running all over their asses, so MOST of those >LOSSES< are on the Seahawks DEFENSE shatting all over themselves.

WarHawks

Reaction score
This coming years picks will be the 2023 draft. We don't have any Denver picks after that to trade unless you mean trading Denver's second round pick to move up. Is that what you meant to say?
No, I misunderstood. Thanks for the clarification.

D

DomeHawk

I'm usually all over getting the 1st rounder and not trading up BUT the prospect of possibly having three 1st rounders and two 2nds has me salivating!

warden

Reaction score
I have a bad feeling that Denver is going to win their last game and we will be picking fourth which means the odds of landing Carter or Anderson are drastically reduced

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I'm usually all over getting the 1st rounder and not trading up BUT the prospect of possibly having three 1st rounders and two 2nds has me salivating!

That's what I think will happen,

I have a bad feeling that Denver is going to win their last game and we will be picking fourth which means the odds of landing Carter or Anderson are drastically reduced

especially if this happens.

OP
OP
GemCity

GemCity

Reaction score
I’m usually not for trading back. It’s a naive way of thinking but, seeing us pick a reach/experiment guy for a particular position of need while __insert name__ stud is available, makes me cringe. I like what Dallas did with picking C. Lamb.

Again, it’s a naive way of thinking and is not always the best approach.

But, if we don’t get a shot at Carter or Anderson, I could see John pulling off a heist by trading back with a QB needy team.

The next draft can’t get here soon enough!!