Should we trade for M.Bennett?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
Absolutely, him and Sherman and Harvin! Those 3 really help hold a locker room together! They really support the team and the coach and would mentor the younger players how to run their mouths!!!! Let's go!

OP
OP
IndyHawk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I just think he would make that line even more lethal...Visualize him with all those other guys
because you can't cover them all rushing..

knownone

Reaction score
I'd rather see the young guys continue to get experience rather than have Bennett come in. If someone gets injured then maybe, but as of right now, I'm fine with Ziggy, Reed, Green, and Clowney in passing situations.

rcaido

Reaction score
All you haters on Bennett must hate him for other reasons than football. That guy was a monster for us and so was Sherman & Earl. Not wanting their talent on our team, you're fooling yourself.

Right now our defense is mediocre at best. Anyone of those guys would upgrade our defense tremendously even at their age.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Nope. We moved on. Too much drama, too much mileage on the tires. Like Sherm, and Earl, I’m thankful for his production and effort during the Super Bowl run, but his ship has sailed here.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Nope. We moved on. Too much drama, too much mileage on the tires. Like Sherm, and Earl, I’m thankful for his production and effort during the Super Bowl run, but his ship has sailed here.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Hell no. The team is much more watchable without all the dramatic liars on the team. It got toxic after a while, became hard to cheer for the team, tbh.

xray

Reaction score
Fans are so shallow about their loyalties when it comes to players that leave . Players like Thomas--Sherman--Bennett--where huge in helping the Hawks win dozens of games and a couple trips to the SB . The Hawks would not of done squat without those players ; but now they are yesterdays trash to many of you .

seahawksny

Reaction score
Mick063":1zsw0bjp said:
The guy that consistently kept the defense on the field with encroachment on 3rd and 4?

You are kidding. Right?

Exactly my thoughts

seahawksny

Reaction score
xray":16ff53hi said:
Fans are so shallow about their loyalties when it comes to players that leave . Players like Thomas--Sherman--Bennett--where huge in helping the Hawks win dozens of games and a couple trips to the SB . The Hawks would not of done squat without those players ; but now they are yesterdays trash to many of you .

Depends on the player

seahawksny

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":rvdqpadt said:
Hell no. The team is much more watchable without all the dramatic liars on the team. It got toxic after a while, became hard to cheer for the team, tbh.

If we weren't Seahawk fans, would we really have liked Bennett, sherm, Thomas when they were on Seahawks? I clearly would not have. I'm a Seahawk fan. Not an individual player fan. If Sherman said what he said about Crabtree as a member of another team. I would have thought who does this POS think he is?

I'm being realistic here.

King Dog

Reaction score
xray":mihhihpj said:

Attachments

• golden.jpg
    golden.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 868

seahawksny

Reaction score
King Dog":177ci9h1 said:
xray":177ci9h1 said:

Tate was a POS. still is I'm sure
Does anyone rememeber when he got to Seattle he tried to rob a Dunkin donuts or something?

seahawksny

Reaction score
rcaido":32rtcbk7 said:
All you haters on Bennett must hate him for other reasons than football. That guy was a monster for us and so was Sherman & Earl. Not wanting their talent on our team, you're fooling yourself.

Right now our defense is mediocre at best. Anyone of those guys would upgrade our defense tremendously even at their age.

good points but the question is does a player like Bennett still have the talent he used? If he did, wouldn't Philly have kept him?

toffee

Reaction score
seahawksny":3n2wfejn said:
rcaido":3n2wfejn said:

good points but the question is does a player like Bennett still have the talent he used? If he did, wouldn't Philly have kept him?

the problem with aging stars:

they couldn't sustain high level of performance on consistent basis, there may be a flash here and there but not consistently. and they still behave like a prima donna off field without on field output.

they became more injury prone.

Patriots may be hoping Bennett could flash come playoff time, knowing his consistent high output days are over.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
seahawksny":9ygljtwk said:
He had the temerity to talk about not taking a pay cut, instead saying a pay raise was due.

Should the Seahawks trade for him? I'll leave that decision to the team's braintrust, but I would absolutely support the move and cheer for Bennett when he takes to the field.

He was an exciting, fun player to watch, and his position still hasn't been replaced yet with a competent player that gets the same results.

rcaido

Reaction score
seahawksny":25ioimqe said:
rcaido":25ioimqe said:

I saw a couple games last year w/ Eagles and Bennett look really good still. There was a hit on Prescot was so unbelievable. The problem w/ the Eagles is that they ask him to take a paycut and he was not willing. Of course Belichick swooped up and got him. Belichick is just saving him for the playoffs...

Status
Not open for further replies.