Sherman arrested

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":2gnipl2o said:
toffee":2gnipl2o said:
chris98251":2gnipl2o said:
toffee":2gnipl2o said:
I am a Californian that summer in PNW, mainly in Redmond/Fall City area off route 202. So I am familiar with that area, and yes, very white. In fact 100% white on my street. I can see how people could act or overreact to see a long hair black guy at 2am. But then folks ought to recognize Sherm, celebrity and all?

The whole incidents, sounded like it started with a very unhappy Sherm that has been threatened to commit suicide, then a drunk and suicidal Sherman had a DUI accident. After that he went to his ex or her parents home. Then the 911 and .....

As a fan, I never thought Sherm would be in some suicidal mindset, sounded very much like there's a scared child inside that big mouth mask?

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

How many people are going to go out and approach a guy in the dark at 2 am no matter what color of skin, based on the dispatch the 911 operator was very much part of the issue and who knows what is said to the officers, the 911 dispatcher actually was escalating the problem.

Agree with ya Chris, but still quite taken aback by What's been reported about Sherm, suicidal, drunk, resist arrest etc., So not the cool, shrewd, businessman Sherm over the years.

Well never was worth what 80 million dollars plus myself, but a divorce and the separation and lawyers playing each party off against one another can make anyone go unstable.

These alimony deals are becoming rarer. The big issue is with child custody, which feeds right into child support.

Sherm's first kid was born of this woman what, two days after he was playing in SB wondering whether he should be at her bedside. They created Rayden and their other child together and it's now on Richard to maintain the kids' lifestyle even if it means maintaining the wife's until the youngest turns 18. It's not forever, you know. If you create a kid with a person and you're the one with the means to support it and the judge says it needs its dad or mom 50 or more percent of the time that obligation is going to be on you because you created it. Or got someone to medically assist you in creating it. Or whatever. You created it. Take care of it.

sutz

Reaction score
Heard some commentary on the radio this morning on my coffee run. Doesn't sound good for Sherm. It sounds like he's in some deep shit here and apparently lost control of his actions with drunkenness and emotional problems. Bad combo in anybody's life.

I hope things work out for him and his family, and football doesn't enter into it. This is gonna tie him up for months, and at this stage in his career, he should probably hang up the cleats and focus on getting his life in order.

94Smith

Reaction score
This might be the end of the line for Sherm. Especially since he hasn't signed with a team yet and his chronic calf ailments since he tore his Achilles.

chris98251

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":1n5pih3h said:
chris98251":1n5pih3h said:
toffee":1n5pih3h said:
chris98251":1n5pih3h said:
How many people are going to go out and approach a guy in the dark at 2 am no matter what color of skin, based on the dispatch the 911 operator was very much part of the issue and who knows what is said to the officers, the 911 dispatcher actually was escalating the problem.

Agree with ya Chris, but still quite taken aback by What's been reported about Sherm, suicidal, drunk, resist arrest etc., So not the cool, shrewd, businessman Sherm over the years.

Well never was worth what 80 million dollars plus myself, but a divorce and the separation and lawyers playing each party off against one another can make anyone go unstable.

These alimony deals are becoming rarer. The big issue is with child custody, which feeds right into child support.

Sherm's first kid was born of this woman what, two days after he was playing in SB wondering whether he should be at her bedside. They created Rayden and their other child together and it's now on Richard to maintain the kids' lifestyle even if it means maintaining the wife's until the youngest turns 18. It's not forever, you know. If you create a kid with a person and you're the one with the means to support it and the judge says it needs its dad or mom 50 or more percent of the time that obligation is going to be on you because you created it. Or got someone to medically assist you in creating it. Or whatever. You created it. Take care of it.

Seems to me that it takes two to create, also seems to me that both should equally support the child, Sherman is unemployed at the moment.

But this is the whole we want to be equal except when it comes to money that women target, I am a poor mother give me give me give me. The House, 3/4's of your income because I have a life style, take care of all medical bills and insurance also, by the way meet my new "Friend" he is moving in to help me out.........

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":1lffjo0n said:
SantaClaraHawk":1lffjo0n said:
chris98251":1lffjo0n said:
toffee":1lffjo0n said:

Seems to me that it takes two to create, also seems to me that both should equally support the child, Sherman is unemployed at the moment.

But this is the whole we want to be equal except when it comes to money that women target, I am a poor mother give me give me give me. The House, 3/4's of your income because I have a life style, take care of all medical bills and insurance also, by the way meet my new "Friend" he is moving in to help me out.........

Geez Chris. I know it's easier to get angry at women but seriously this is not a wammin-only thing.

My sister used to be just this person for a largish foundation. She picked a spouse who was decades ago maybe an up and comer in San Francisco arts. For sure he isn't anymore but I'm not that sorry for her either. You had this kid, the projections changed, this guy was not the guy buy you're the one with the money and he's the one who has the half-support order, whatever he does.

toffee

Reaction score
Sherm made lots of money up to this point, quite sure tax took a chunk of those, then the spending when times were good. We will never know how much is left at this point, and how much Sherm will be left with post divorce and resulting payments. That said, Sherm probably could life comfortably for the rest of his life and he sure have what it takes to transform into a media personality post playing.

Marvin49

Reaction score
I find myself in an odd spot on this one.

I never made any secret of how much I couldn't stand the guy when he was in Seattle early on. Then as my attention shifted from sports to politics, I found it harder and harder to hate on the guy when I agreed with most of the things he said.

Then he came to SF and was HUGE in developing the culture of the team under Shanahan and was someone so many of the players looked up to.

When these reports came out I was dumbfounded as it didn't at all match the character of the man I thought I'd come to know on TV.

Honestly, the 911 tape is disturbing to me. First off, I don't think it ever should have been released. 2nd, the dispatcher should be freakin fired. She did NOTHING to de-escalate and was combative for absolutely no reason.

None of this in any way clears Sherman.

My only thought is that he just got SOOOOO drunk that he was barely conscious of his actions. That's no excuse as we are always responsible for our behavior, but it's really the only way I can make any sense of it.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Marvin49 said:

I never made any secret of how much I couldn't stand the guy when he was in Seattle early on. Then as my attention shifted from sports to politics, I found it harder and harder to hate on the guy when I agreed with most of the things he said.

Then he came to SF and was HUGE in developing the culture of the team under Shanahan and was someone so many of the players looked up to.

When these reports came out I was dumbfounded as it didn't at all match the character of the man I thought I'd come to know on TV.

Honestly, the 911 tape is disturbing to me. First off, I don't think it ever should have been released. 2nd, the dispatcher should be freakin fired. She did NOTHING to de-escalate and was combative for absolutely no reason.

My only thought is that he just got SOOOOO drunk that he was barely conscious of his actions. That's no excuse as we are always responsible for our behavior, but it's really the only way I can make any sense of it.

-----

Marv, he had some sort of risk order put on him in February. It doesn't look like it was just one bad day or one bad one-off.

The news is saying that there was an EPO/"extreme protective risk" order put out on Sherm in February. Now there's footage from the father in law's ring-cam showing sherm looking like he, sherm, seriously wanted to kill them. And the FIL said already that he got his own gun ready just in case Sherm made entry.

Whatever is going on here the in-laws are a big and growing part of it, and not in a good way.

If Ashlee and Richard think their relationship and familial unit has a chance then I suggest they move for at least a few months. Medford. Spokane. Wherever. It might be that Nana and pop-pop don't need to live nearby so they can "help" with the grandkids. It might be that the whole family benefits more when her parents just come for Christmas and Thanksgiving.

chris98251

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":1ap4d0q6 said:
Marvin49":1ap4d0q6 said:

-----

Marv, he had some sort of risk order put on him in February. It doesn't look like it was just one bad day or one bad one-off.

The news is saying that there was an EPO/"extreme protective risk" order put out on Sherm in February. Now there's footage from the father in law's ring-cam showing sherm looking like he, sherm, seriously wanted to kill them. And the FIL said already that he got his own gun ready just in case Sherm made entry.

Whatever is going on here the in-laws are a big and growing part of it, and not in a good way.

If Ashlee and Richard think their relationship and familial unit has a chance then I suggest they move for at least a few months. Medford. Spokane. Wherever. It might be that Nana and pop-pop don't need to live nearby so they can "help" with the grandkids. It might be that the whole family benefits more when her parents just come for Christmas and Thanksgiving.

I wonder again if he has a Bi polar type condition or possibly a pain situation where he is self medicating with alcohol which is not a banned substance by the NFL for pain etc.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":3pqyqsjk said:
SantaClaraHawk":3pqyqsjk said:
Marvin49":3pqyqsjk said:

-----

I wonder again if he has a Bi polar type condition or possibly a pain situation where he is self medicating with alcohol which is not a banned substance by the NFL for pain etc.

It could be anything. Bipolar. CTE. PTSD. Infidelity. Career. But now there's an alcohol problem attached to it. Even jail will usually taper incoming prisoners for alcohol because not doing so is so much more dangerous than even heroin.

And a lot of it could also be problems with his in-laws. Which should be separately handled as Sherm was on tape trying to break the door and the man whose daughter he has kids with is now waiting inside that door with a loaded handgun.

This is not a situation where this extended family should be having Labor Day picnics anytime soon.

toffee

Reaction score
Looking back the managing the legion of bloom gave Pete a few white hair.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk