Shefter: Grubb the new OC

Nv_Hawks

Reaction score
On another note. This may cause some transfer portals to come back to Washington. Several followed Grubb.

GemCity

Reaction score
Careful what you wish for--they said... hahaha.

I liked all of the presnap motion they used at UW. And he will definitely utilize that in Seattle. DK is about to have a career year as well.

I'm pumped to see what they do at QB in the longterm. Penix is definitely on the table, Rattler is intriging as well.

Oh, Jody! You never cease to amaze me. After sitting on your hands for 4 years, you go and pull this off.

I give this move an A grade. Given what is out there. As the best OCs are all Headcoaches. So the pickings are slim. Hard to do much better than this once this is understood.

What a coaching staff!

The future is bright!
Holeeeee Sh*******t.

Fade positive? Thats it.,, we’re winning the Bowl!!!

Parallax

Reaction score
On another note. This may cause some transfer portals to come back to Washington. Several followed Grubb.
None more so than Mack. I've commented before that I feel bad for that kid.

bileever

Reaction score
I really like this move. Grubb seemed to be the most promising of the candidates they were considering. I hope that Grubb wasn't just implementing DeBoer's concepts and schemes and that he was as responsible for the success of the offenses of DeBoer's teams.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Reports have been that JS was pissed out how we used DK. This move means DK will start getting the ball a lot more. I’m curious about Locketts future here though, he’s making a ton of money and on the backside of his career. He will need to restructure his contract at the least.
Maybe Odunze is the pick and Lockett goes?

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
As predicted!! the all knowing Oracle that is Chukardog!!!

cymatica

Reaction score
I’m thinking the first round is going to be Defensive Tackle….

There are talented receivers in the middle rounds but the drop off in defensive tackle talent is a significant drop off….
They absolutely need a hog in the middle for Macdaddys defense.

warden

Reaction score
Michigan exposed him. With or without Penix Seahawks offense will struggle at first under this new regime. I like the staff there's just no way they get things rolling year one or even two.
You are aware that Penix played hurt in that game

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Less enthused about this move than I am the Macdonald and Durde moves. Too many examples of flashy college coaches coming up to the pros and accomplishing nothing. But we will see.