Shanny & McVay shaking in their boots

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
In all seriousness, WTF did he do this season to make him think, "I almost have these 2 figured out." And if he is too dumb or stubborn to admit it, what is Jody thinking? These guys aren't going ANYWHERE. Forget SB, Pete has no shot at the DIVISION as long as either are around.

Ozzy

Reaction score
What’s funny is everyone said the Rams were done because of all the contract stuff they did yet here they are with 10 wins and in the playoffs while we had extra ammo because of the Wilson trade and we were two missed field goals from being 8-9. Rams had a ton of injuries this year too

seabowl

Reaction score
It’s Pete’s halftime adjustments and the all game prevent defense that they are most concerned about.

cymatica

Reaction score
What’s funny is everyone said the Rams were done because of all the contract stuff they did yet here they are with 10 wins and in the playoffs while we had extra ammo because of the Wilson trade and we were two missed field goals from being 8-9. Rams had a ton of injuries this year too
McVay showing Pete what a reload looks like

irfuben32

Reaction score
In all seriousness, WTF did he do this season to make him think, "I almost have these 2 figured out." And if he is too dumb or stubborn to admit it, what is Jody thinking? These guys aren't going ANYWHERE. Forget SB, Pete has no shot at the DIVISION as long as either are around.

He was counting on Witherspoon and dare I say, a healthy Adams, being the answer.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Just another reason that proves Pete has to go

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Stubborn for sure.

Pete has always struck me as stubborn and arrogant.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
LOL

he is gonna zig while they zag for sure
Pete's going to ultimately fool them by getting them to think he is making radical changes - and then he is going to just keep it all the same. They won't be able to comprehend how it's possible or what's going on and the Pete will have them exactly where he wants them.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
They'll probably just give us 1 timeout a half starting in 2024. Since he wastes a few timeouts about every game.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
My Rams fan buddy was telling me how he hopes Pete stays for another year...Niners thinking the same thing. So that's what 3 possibly 4 losses a year...