**** SF

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
My girl made me laugh when she called them the “Denieders” 😂

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
Watching this game is why, I feel we need to draft QB of the future. Mahomes was clutch. You just never no so you have to take a chance and draft a Qb.

Raifers

Reaction score
He’s won lots of big games including two weeks ago. Loss sucks but Shanahan was not the problem. Just a better chiefs team
Nah he didn’t win that game, Campbell lost it. And Imo Kyle can’t do it on the big stage. Falcons, vs the ravens, and now today

JPatera76

Reaction score
Hmm which SB do you think sucks for shanny more this or the Atl one he was OC for?

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Hmm which SB do you think sucks for shanny more this or the Atl one he was OC for?
As a coach? Today's SB and it isn't close.

As a fan? The ATL SB because that was a crushing loss, the kind that breaks, and did, a team.

94Smith

Reaction score
Nah he didn’t win that game, Campbell lost it. And Imo Kyle can’t do it on the big stage. Falcons, vs the ravens, and now today
Nobody ever talks about your boy Dan Quinn in Atlanta . I don’t get that. Shouldn’t the Atlanta defense stopped Brady as well? The coach has the ultimate responsibly . You saw today Shanahan call a time out to talk to wilks about the defensive call. Same thing with PC in the Seahawks last Super Bowl and the decision to pass over run . It was on PC not your OC

getnasty

Reaction score
Niners have probably been the most talented team on both sides of the ball the last 3 years and still nothing to show for it. Next year look like it's their last shot at a title or at least before things get a lot tougher.

Latest posts