Seattle's top 30 player visits

CactusJack

Reaction score
Verse is a better get.
Than Latu? If he didn’t have the neck issue & had a clean medical record, he would go much earlier than Verse.

Latu is undoubtedly more impressive on film.

Verse is a little too stiff & lacks the bend that great edge guys typically require. He's more of a linear athlete in that sense. Which I think limits his overall ceiling as a pass rusher.

Derick Hall is kind of poor man version of him. Speed/Power.

I think ultimately, Verse will last into the 20s. If I had to guess.

Last edited:

Scout

Reaction score
Latu is more versatile but Verse can ball too. Either one is in play for the Hawks in round 1. Ultimately if the Hawks pass on either one you will see trade ups from several teams for either one.

CactusJack

Reaction score
I would love verse in Seattle, or latu or newton
Prefer Latu or Murphy of the four. But I think they pass on Latu, along with a number of teams, due to the medical.

Last edited:

Chevy

Reaction score
I would rather trade down, and acquire more picks. I'm not sold that either as elite pass rushers in the NFL.

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
Than Latu? If he didn’t have the neck issue & had a clean medical record, he would go much earlier than Verse.

Latu is undoubtedly more impressive on film.

Verse is a little too stiff & lacks the bend that great edge guys typically require. He's more of a linear athlete in that sense. Which I think limits his overall ceiling as a pass rusher.

Derick Hall is kind of poor man version of him. Speed/Power.

I think ultimately, Verse will last into the 20s. If I had to guess.
After Avril, Rocket and Kam...neck injuries are scary for us!