Seattle Mariners vs Oakland Athletics Jun 30 - Jul 3

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Great hitting so far tonight. Julio is a beast. And Cal Raleigh is becoming my favorite player. Inside the park homerun! Good job Cal!

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Technically, it was scored a triple and an error. ;)

But yeah, great play!

W

Welshers

Sutz do you watch every game? You're a crazy good fan man!!! I can't do it anymore because they give me hope like this and then implode

W

Welshers

Not every game. :LOL:

But most of them. Not much else to do.
I respect you continuing to support them through thick and thin. I had to stop watching as much after all these years of losing. I didn't miss a game in the 90s

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
I think they are coming around, though. :D

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Wasted another quality start from Marco. Pitched his ass off tonight and all we could scratch together is 1 run.

I was wondering why they didn't pinch hit for Santana. He's like 1 for 11 since he got here. JP was on his suspension, so they were a man down I guess.

W

Welshers

words cant express my recurring disappointment in this pathetic organization

Ruminator

Reaction score
It would be nice if the next time Kelenic is called back up, he shows that he's finally got it figured out at the plate in the majors such that the days of sending him back down are over. Ms are in desperate need of .300 batters, because .225 and under rarely scores a runner.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Pulled it out in the bottom of the 9th. Toro, of all people, with the game winning RBI. :LOL:

Another stellar start for Kirby. We may have to get this kid a long term deal. :D

Ray on the hill tomorrow. Let's hope he's on his game again. Runs will be in short supply going against Montas.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Runs or on short supply with this AAA lineup no matter who the opposing pitcher is.
Luckily they are playing the A’s.

getnasty

Reaction score
I feel like ever injury the Mariners ever have take 4 times longer to heal the other teams. I keep saying they need to just hold on until Mitch gets back i just don't know if he'll ever get back.

Pitching staff has been amazing the last month or so. Need to get the win today with SD and Toronto coming to town.

Ruminator

Reaction score
I feel like ever injury the Mariners ever have take 4 times longer to heal the other teams. I keep saying they need to just hold on until Mitch gets back i just don't know if he'll ever get back.

Pitching staff has been amazing the last month or so. Need to get the win today with SD and Toronto coming to town.
I don't think we'll have much longer to wait on Haniger and Lewis returning to action. At the same time, I hope the Ms don't feel pressured to rush them back in, with a handful of players about to miss time due to brawl-related suspensions.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Haniger and Lewis will be back soon. I just want to see what this team looks like fully healthy. It might not be for long, but with everyone back it somewhat looks like a playoff roster.

Some nice timely hitting last night.