Seattle Mariners vs KC Royals Apr 22-24...

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
And hits and hits and hits……… (y):cool:
Don’t look now, but the good guys are in 1st place.

PS. Yes I know its April.
Lol i think the same way! I believe Ms win AL West. I fully believe drought ends
Good win.

Anyone know when we get Haniger and Sewald back?
Seems like Haniger has been gone for a couple of weeks.
Once they clear covid protocol.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
While I can't stand the man at second to start extra's, that was a hell of a fun game to watch. Winker is a LOT better than his batting average is showing, imo.

Winker can't hit???? He's a CAREER .283 hitter.
I think Winker can hit. He is shaky on defense though IMO.

He gave up on a ball that hit off the wall yesterday that then hit by him on the bounce off the wall that if he kept going he could have caught at the wall, and he lolygagged a throw in the other day where the runner who was going to stop at 3rd kept running and scored once he saw the soft rainbow throw coming in.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score

He gave up on a ball that hit off the wall yesterday that then hit by him on the bounce off the wall that if he kept going he could have caught at the wall, and he lolygagged a throw in the other day where the runner who was going to stop at 3rd kept running and scored once he saw the soft rainbow throw coming in.
Agreed. If he would have just turned and put his mit up he would have caught that ball. The hitting will come, he’s had some tough luck.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score

I suspect some of this is just getting used to the new stadium. OF is a fairly simple position, but there are subtleties to the individual stadiums that can play games with players. His arm might be a bit suspect.

I certainly agree about his hitting, though. Not super worried. He has shown some pretty good plate discipline to get all those walks. Those two final ABs in Sunday's game were pretty epic.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I suspect some of this is just getting used to the new stadium. OF is a fairly simple position, but there are subtleties to the individual stadiums that can play games with players. His arm might be a bit suspect.

I certainly agree about his hitting, though. Not super worried. He has shown some pretty good plate discipline to get all those walks. Those two final ABs in Sunday's game were pretty epic.
I’m not worrying about his weakarm. A guy with a weak arm can still get the ball in quickly, which is how you counter having a weak arm.

The good news it’s that it is easily fixable, and I’m sure it will be fixed.

Threedee

Reaction score
I’m not worrying about his weakarm. A guy with a weak arm can still get the ball in quickly, which is how you counter having a weak arm.

The good news it’s that it is easily fixable, and I’m sure it will be fixed.
I used to enjoy watching Chuck Knoblauch attempt to throw balls in from left field. He played 2B in Minny, but the Yankees hung him out in left field for my viewing pleasure. Apparently he was falling apart at second, and had already become an entertaining spectacle, though.