Seattle Mariners @ LA Angels Jun 24-26

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
They need to bring up Kelenic and send Toro or Moore down. Worst case scenario JK hits slightly better than those 2 and is a better base runner and defender.

J-rod, Winker, Trammel, and Kelenic can rotate between OF and DH spots.

I’m not counting on Mitch or K-Lew to stay healthy for any length of time, and if they do, you deal with it when it happens.
I would bring up Kelenic and get rid of Upton. He is washed. At least Moore can play infield or outfield. Upton signing reeked of desperation. Not exactly sure what their plan for Kelenic is.

Assuming we can hold here in the 9th we got a nice little win streak going. Payback from last week.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Padlo hit the game winning RBI. :D

More exciting than we like, but they pulled it off. Wins the series and 5 straight.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Marco on the mound today. He's been good Marco for a while. Let's hope he still is. :)

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Last couple of games, we have mostly managed one of the most important things about facing Trout. Don't let the guys ahead of him get on base. That way the worst he can do to you is a solo homer, which hurts, but not as much as the 2-3 run jobs. :)

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Well, that was interesting. I think the fight against the 'Stros actually helped. Think this one might help?

M's becoming the new Bad Boys of the West. Not sure if I mind. Can't let them roll us over.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Oh well, it's really hard to sweep in baseball, and after our 3 best hitters were benched... 🤷‍♂️

Threedee

Reaction score
The Angels have always been our division foe with the least amount of animus. The Asterisks came in and quickly jumped to the top of the shitlist. I wonder if this changes things?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Loved it and they needed it..I like Winker now.