Seattle Dragons @ St. Louis BattleHawks Gameday Thread

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2fshsmpt said:
Sports Hernia":2fshsmpt said:
The 2nd half today offensively gave me reason to keep watching.

Yup. Why do people like you and me know what players to put in? Does Zorn suck, or should we be coaches? LOL
Yeah I don’t get it. It was plain as day and common sense IMHO.

Coaches are some of the most stubborn creatures to walk the earth, and a lot of the time they let their egos get the best of them and it takes a lot for them to admit their original decisions are wrong.

I have a relative that’s a senior in highschool, plays and starts in 3 varsity sports so I go to a ton of games. You see so many boneheaded mistakes by coaches, both his and opponent coaches, so it happens at all levels. You expect it at the highschool level (as most of those coaches are underpaid volunteers) that’s why it’s frustrating to see it still happening at the pro/semi-pro level as often as we do.

No one is perfect, coaching isn’t an easy job, and it’s easy for us to cherry pick things from our couches.... just wish the obvious things would be seen and “corrected” sooner.

cymatica

Reaction score
BlueThunder":37q1gdhl said:
Sports Hernia":37q1gdhl said:
The 2nd half today offensively gave me reason to keep watching.

Yup. Why do people like you and me know what players to put in? Does Zorn suck, or should we be coaches? LOL

Brock Huard would be a better coach. He would have started BJ sooner and gone for it on some of those 4th downs they needed.

Zorn is not a good head coach. He might be a good assistant or qb coach.

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
I did not watch the game as BT Sport and ESPN Europe decided that College Basketball and a programme about the Fury fight, flogging a dead horse was more important.

I am following the Dragons as they are a team based in Seattle with Seahawks involvement. Saying that if there are the continued coaching blunders, I will have to re consider my interest.

The Dragons have a HC of the calibre that in the first game he was covering his mouth when play calling forgetting that it was being broadcast anyway.

Watching other games the Dragons are not the only ones making coaching and playing boo-boos.