Season Is Done

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
Pretty evident this season is done for Hawks. Instead of crying that Ken Norton should be fired how about holding the person responsible for hiring him and the state of Hawks. Pete needs to be fired and it's long overdue. Every season it seems this fan base cries and makes a coach the whipping boy instead of calling for Pete's head. Hawks have done nothing since losing SB vs Pats with infamous INT. Yearly and consecutive divisional and wild card losses. His coaching style and the Ra Ra act is so yesterday and no longer works anymore. Nothing but mediocrity results.

All the bleeding heart fans & local media need to stop drinking the kool aid, take their heads out of their back sides and man up. Stop living in the past glory, already. You're part of the problem.

PNW

Reaction score
Hawks fan since 1990? You must’ve been pretty happy about the Hawks back then :lol:

OP
OP
H

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
PNW":ic0b2axk said:
Hawks fan since 1990? You must’ve been pretty happy about the Hawks back then :lol:

Hawks D is playing like 90's right now.

PNW

Reaction score
I wish we had a young Cortez Kennedy right now

SlickRick

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":2f66os8c said:
Pretty evident this season is done for Hawks. Instead of crying that Ken Norton should be fired how about holding the person responsible for hiring him and the state of Hawks. Pete needs to be fired and it's long overdue. Every season it seems this fan base cries and makes a coach the whipping boy instead of calling for Pete's head. Hawks have done nothing since losing SB vs Pats with infamous INT. Yearly and consecutive divisional and wild card losses. His coaching style and the Ra Ra act is so yesterday and no longer works anymore. Nothing but mediocrity results.

All the bleeding heart fans & local media need to stop drinking the kool aid, take their heads out of their back sides and man up. Stop living in the past glory, already. You're part of the problem.

Truth Bomb

Smellyman

Reaction score
sad part is Rams tried giving the game away too. They didn't play well at all, but coaching is super suspect on the home teams sidelines.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
We may be done for a long time. There is no quick recovering from the disaster that is Jamal Adams and what it has done to our long-term hopes.

JPatera76

Reaction score
hawksfansince90":fpstjavr said:

While a lot of people will disagree..

I agree.. this team is on a very slow decline.. and now with Russell’s finger probably a quick one.. on top of Pete’s denial and Kens.. no F’s attitude and ignorance..

Go Kraken.. see ya all next yr.

Anyone wanna start a poll of where Russell lands next year? With an injury that’s gunna hurt his trade stock a little

balakoth

Reaction score
PNW":3hf65ldo said:

Yeah who cares about how they do now.... ROFL

emurri

Reaction score
Reaneypark":66v76eab said:
We may be done for a long time. There is no quick recovering from the disaster that is Jamal Adams and what it has done to our long-term hopes.

Exactly. Just for that disaster the two idiots have to go. I will not buy anything Seahawk related until they are gone. I will not spend my money to support a team that is run by these two losers. I am sure all those apologists will come in clutching their pearls and say 10 years ago they built a good team and because of that John and Pete should get a permanent pass.

balakoth

Reaction score
JPatera76":2szz2gb5 said:
hawksfansince90":2szz2gb5 said:

While a lot of people will disagree..

I agree.. this team is on a very slow decline.. and now with Russell’s finger probably a quick one.. on top of Pete’s denial and Kens.. no F’s attitude and ignorance..

Go Kraken.. see ya all next yr.

Anyone wanna start a poll of where Russell lands next year? With an injury that’s gunna hurt his trade stock a little

I hear ya I'm going to try and learn some Hockey and get excited about something... vs a repeat in philosophy that everyone accepts and blames on talent.

Love my team.. but not who it's built around anymore. NO matter how they did before current or after. The posters on this board are starting to sound like cowboy fans to be honest. "WEll we have had YEARS OF PLAYOFF ENTRANCE and then LOSS success...weeeee"

Hold onto those laurels. You may need them for a bit.

BHawk28

Reaction score
need someone to take pete to a strip club

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

balakoth

Reaction score
Reaneypark":2jugtge8 said:

See this I Disagree with.. he should be a LB or Safety on certain packages.. Using Neal and Blair as backs and having Adams do what he has done best.. is on the staff.. and the scheme.. not the player.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Reaneypark":2scslqhp said:

2-1sts, a 3rd, and McDougald if anyone needs a reminder.

Can we get McDougald back?

cymatica

Reaction score
balakoth":213anquh said:
Reaneypark":213anquh said:

See this I Disagree with.. he should be a LB or Safety on certain packages.. Using Neal and Blair as backs and having Adams do what he has done best.. is on the staff.. and the scheme.. not the player.

It took all-pros at every position to make the scheme work

SlickRick

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":3afk072b said:
Reaneypark":3afk072b said:

2-1sts, a 3rd, and McDougald if anyone needs a reminder.

Can we get McDougald back?

That hurt me when we traded McDougald , that's when this franchise grinded my gears. I even had a McDougald jersey

Latest posts