Seahawks sign Max Pircher

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
The handwringing over a nothing signing is just absurd. The guy is costing us peanuts, and likely won't have much impact. I'm not saying you should be over the moon about this deal, but you can take down the noose for one night. Jesus.
Yep. Typical .net.

Hawknight

Reaction score
Why would anybody get excited or down about this pick up? He's literally an unknown who hasen't played a snap in a regular season game yet. Kick the tire and see what we have.
I'm gullible that way, excited for any Seahawks signing activity regardless of the player. It doesn't really matter until Game 1 and who's actually out on the field. Sometime it's the unknowns who help bring the excitement to the game.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
Yep. Typical .net.
Totally. I love how some people think that every signing is needs to be a starter on day 1.

Every team needs developmental players. Every team needs depth and competition.

Exhausting.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Will be interesting to see if they can develop him into something or not. You can't teach size.

flv2

Reaction score
IPP players don't count against the 90-man roster or the PS limit so generally i'm in favour of adding such players provided there are no financial guarantees. However, expectations should be low.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Not sure that this player still counts as an International Player Pathway candidate. The player has now been on a team PS for 4 seasons now, 2 with the Rams and 2 with the Lions.

However if he does it's a bonus.

joeosprey

Reaction score
give the guy a chance! you hawks fans should know by now Around the league we are known as the second,third,and fourth chance seahawks!!!!!

Shane Falco

Reaction score
Damn... One guy calls it a dumpster dive and the entire rest of the thread is about the over-reaction at .NET.

I agree... their tends to be an over-reaction around here.

Jville

Reaction score
Another competitive possibility at left tackle is Raiqwon O'Neil. He's more compact and lighter than Max Pircher. But like Pircher, he is athletic and is lighter on his feet than others. O'Neil could turn out to be an interesting trapping tackle or trapping guard.

There is a lot of personnel movement with the offensive line. With, more to come.

Latest posts