Seahawks offensive line ranked NFL's worst by Pro Football Focus going into 2022

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I guess it's not the same, punishing the 12s is more fun as he is well established on dot net, he has achieved celebrity status here, with his new Denver friends, he is still an unknown?
He's achieved some celebrity status there as well.

"How much is RW paying you?"

"Another thing that is becoming tiresome is our new member that seems to be working for Wilson’s media department that responds to every perceived slight to the brand with over the top counter comments."

OP
OP
John63

John63

Reaction score
That makes sense.... It's completely reasonable to extrapolate pre-season game #1, rookies first game ever in the NFL, across an entire season.

...not worth any more time or attention...

I sincerely hope you find a way to enjoy the season.
Well you're guys were trying to act like it was all Wilson's fault. Buy now you want to ignore the so called proof it wasnt. Typical PC groups.

Last edited:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
I love how J63 continues on the Denver board to think stats are "facts" to be thrown around without any in-game context. I'll be interested to see how Denver's line develops with Russ behind center.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I love how J63 continues on the Denver board to think stats are "facts" to be thrown around without any in-game context. I'll be interested to see how Denver's line develops with Russ behind center.

I'm curious to see how it plays out too.

So many theories tested.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Seattle’s O line was graded the best in week one of preseason by PFF. Crazy how a stud left tackle and a legit center change things

toffee

Reaction score
It may be a two steps process, he will start with using stats, once established as Russ' mouthpiece? John can just quote his own posts as facts. Quite sure fans there will quickly learn to appreciate John just like how we appreciate him.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
This is 24karat gold.
The funniest thing to me is that the more he stans for Wilson, the more he actually puts people off to Wilson because of the holier-than-thou extremist perspective that tends to overwhelm the conversation and force more intelligent counter arguments and insightful data where it’s like *“damn, maybe I was too caught up in my blind faith with rose-colored glasses for my team but there is actually so much evidence to the contrary…that Wilson is great but he might be bad too”.*

* Personal experience

Last edited:

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
The funniest thing to me is that the more he stans for Wilson, the more he actually puts people off to Wilson because of the holier-than-thou extremist perspective that tends overwhelm the conversation and force more intelligent counter arguments and insightful data where it’s like *“damn, I was too caught up in my blind faith and rose-colored glasses for my team but there is so much evidence to the contrary that Wilson is great but he might be bad too”.*

* Personal experience
He's gonna have that whole subsection of Broncos fandom hating Russell just because of how much lower the discourse will sink. Fully agreed. He pretty much spurred the anti-Russ revolution here.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
He's gonna have that whole subsection of Broncos fandom hating Russell just because of how much lower the discourse will sink. Fully agreed. He pretty much spurred the anti-Russ revolution here.
And they are all stuck with Russ (and his declining athleticism) probably for the next 5 years at what will probably be a top market extension. Oh boy makes me feel for them. He has to win a SB in the next two years cuz I don’t see it ending well for him age 35 and onwards. Especially when all their stars and quality players, most of which are young, will also want their money bags.

Last edited:

olyfan63

Reaction score
Actually, I find entertainment value in it also. It's hard not to laugh at it.
Me too. Then, just when I least expect it, John63 accidentally and randomly sticks an interesting relevant tidbit or accidentally makes good sense for a sentence or two. I don't expect consistency in logic or argumentation, I only expect consistency in near-deity-worship of Russell and Russell is never at fault. He's actually been a pretty good sport a lot of the time. It will be fun seeing how Russell does in Denver and getting John63's take on that.

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
Can someone translate this?
I ran it by my daughter and a couple of her friends. They concluded that it was some form of bastardized English. However, there was general disagreement on the exact meaning. This much I believe we can agree upon: this specimen is either a below-average human being or...a brilliant beast.

Smellyman

Reaction score
The funniest thing to me is that the more he stans for Wilson, the more he actually puts people off to Wilson because of the holier-than-thou extremist perspective that tends to overwhelm the conversation and force more intelligent counter arguments and insightful data where it’s like *“damn, maybe I was too caught up in my blind faith with rose-colored glasses for my team but there is actually so much evidence to the contrary…that Wilson is great but he might be bad too”.*

* Personal experience
Like someone in orange

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Well you're guys were thrbones trying to act like it was all Wilson's fault. Buy now you want to ignore thr so called proof it was. Typical PC groups.

For the guys asking for translation:

Well you guys are the ones trying to act like it was all Wilson’s fault (because I don’t really care about the countless threads that puts blame or negatively criticizes other players, coaches, scheme as it does not pertain to Wilson). But now you want to ignore the so-called proof (I cherry picked). Typical (but Probably Correct more than I’m willing to admit) groups.

Last edited: