Seahawks Jersey stains

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Do stains come out pretty easily on authentic NFL jersey's? I'm always super cautious with mine....it was pretty expensive and I don't it to get permanently ruined...but at the same time I want to make sure i'm representing!

Any thoughts/suggestions/experiences on the matter would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
It's a shirt just like any other. If you get the stain right away you will be fine.

If you let it set in then it will be harder to remove.

The main reason I don't buy away jerseys is they are white and I am messy.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
if you spilled your bong water on the shirt I'd be more concerned about the smell than the stain to be honest.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
this is why i dont bother with the elite jerseys.

1.) who cares. I've seen people in elite jerseys and the screened jerseys and have never once thought that the person in the elite jersey was somehow a 'bigger fan' than the other.

2.) I can afford 3 cheap jerseys for the cost of 1 elite.

3.) I spill shit on a jersey and it's not a huge deal. Still 100 bucks. but 300 bucks f that. would never buy an elite in anything but the blue.

shawnsim

Reaction score
Just today I saw a guy on Youtube with a Flynn jersey, that had "Flynntastic" monogrammed across the back.

I wonder how much that stain cost him to get it out?

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":10la695z said:
if you spilled your bong water on the shirt I'd be more concerned about the smell than the stain to be honest.
:th2thumbs: that's great lol

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2lhkw7t3 said:
this is why i dont bother with the elite jerseys.

1.) who cares. I've seen people in elite jerseys and the screened jerseys and have never once thought that the person in the elite jersey was somehow a 'bigger fan' than the other.

2.) I can afford 3 cheap jerseys for the cost of 1 elite.

3.) I spill shit on a jersey and it's not a huge deal. Still 100 bucks. but 300 bucks f that. would never buy an elite in anything but the blue.

To each their own - I just got my personalized Elite - I certainly don't think down on people who wear the Replicas - but for me, I have a 8 year old authentic Reebok that still looks brand new(and I wear it once or twice a week YEAR ROUND). I have a screen printed Alexander from 2004 that only held up for like 2 seasons before it started to fade. I am a bit concerned that the Elite might not hold up as well as the Reebok though because it has some screen printed parts vs the Reebok that was all stitched.

As far as Jersey stains, I spill stuff regularly on both that I'm usually able to Shout out ;)~

canadian seahawker

Reaction score
If the jersey is a seahawks jersey it should be cared for with most careful of wash cycles, preferably dry cleaned. Treat it like a temple.