Seahawks fan fanaticism

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
slateman77":3hjnrobe said:
Always loved ET on the field. A true heat seeking missile he was. None better. But when he complained about be disrespected when he was the highest paid safety really baffled me. What ever happened to being humble and having some class not unlike Largent who oozed it. Humility is something missing in today's pro sports. There are a few class acts left but not many. It's all about look at me..!!..Look at me....Guess I'm just an old school geezer who would love to see some old fashion sportsmanship from the players. Flipping off your team is about as classless as it gets regardless of your emotions.

Totally agree.

I see a kind of 'failure to launch' in the attitudes of some of today's stars and athletes. Stuck in adolescence and ME, ME, ME.

What happened to feeling grateful for the kind of monstrous success most people only dream about?

On the field, I loved Earl and admired his hard work and talent.

Off the field, no.

I don't agree with players holding out, complaining about their contracts, and public criticisms about their employers.

In particular, the "I want to be able to feed my family" rhetoric was ridiculous. How far removed from reality those types of comments were.