Seahawks Docuseries

sc85sis

Reaction score

LeaveLynchAlone

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this.

<sarcasm>It's amazing how sharp Pete Carroll is for a washed-up senile old man. <sarcasm> :rolleyes:

This will be a fun year for all but the negative mindset crowd.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Excellent. I look forward to watching this series.

toffee

Reaction score
Jody was front and center in the draft room, did Paul attend the draft? She and Pete, sat next to each other .....

nanomoz

Reaction score
That was really enjoyable. Thanks, SC!

JPatera76

Reaction score
She certainly was intensely involved in the draft this year for someone who has no interest in the team...other than owning it.
sounds like Kam wants in on the possiblty of being in the group that buys Seattle.

Rainger

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this.

<sarcasm>It's amazing how sharp Pete Carroll is for a washed-up senile old man. <sarcasm> :rolleyes:

This will be a fun year for all but the negative mindset crowd.
Yea, I read all the people on .NET who due to their hatred of PC always call him senile etc. just because he is over 70. I shake my head and just muse over the stupidity and arrogance of their youth. Not every over 70 years old is as brain dead as Biden is.

I am on my way to completing 71 years and I am not some how dumber and more mentally lame because of my age. If anything I am far more experienced and sharper than I was when I was in my hey day in my 40s. Back then I was intelligent enough to be the Executive Director and Registrar of titles of Land Services for all of the State of Queensland. That is like 3rd in line to the running of an entire government department.

There are many many 20, 30, 40, 50 year old's out there with far more mushier minds and most are the ones calling PC senile. But I also know that trying to talk to these people will do no good because they are the ones set in their ways, never got out of high school in their growth stages and need to spew upon Pete so they can sound knowledgeable.