Seahawks are likely pursuing Duron Carter, WR

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Too bad this topic has drifted, it'd be nice if the team was able to steal a solid WR from the CFL. A big bodied sure handed WR would certainly get quite a few targets here. Would he be used more in Indie, who really knows?

Chris Carter might STFU though if his son joined the "pedestrian" WR corps in Seattle. Even better if he turned out to be a genuinely solid addition.

Subzero717

Reaction score
MysterMatt":3bd7cis3 said:
CALIHAWK1":3bd7cis3 said:
This offense is a WR killer. I couldn't see any WR coming here if they had other options.
You're probably right, but I just don't think it has to be, ya know? What we've seen this season is that while our bread and butter is the running game, our passing game is not nearly good enough to win us games when we need it to. That's a problem.

I don't think it has to be either but at the moment it is and that's more than likely the perception. Tate is a perfect example. WR'S want the ball. Here we ask them to block a ton, play special teams etc. That's not really what elite recievers want to do.

@Pe ,I think Fitz as of today is in an equal position to get a ring where he is as he does coming here. I'm also not sure it's this regimes style unless it was vet min.

Latest posts