Seahawks All Access

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros":1g0o9nqp said:
I don't know, I've always had a little crush on her. She's cute to me. Simple as that.

As for the show, I know it's propaganda but it's SEAHAWKS FOOTBALL. Not The Bachelor, Real Housewives or a zillion other mindless programs on TV Seahawks fans could care less about. I especially love the pregame, sideline and other audio segments you don't get to hear on gameday. Plus it signifies that it's football season!

+1

I flew in from my trip last night just in time to turn on All Access and fall asleep. Luckily my DVR is set to record all the new episodes, so I can watch it tonight after the game is over. I do love that show, propaganda or not, it has player interviews and discusses the games/practices from a Seahawks perspective. If I want non seahawks prospective I can turn on ESPN or NFL network for that stuff. It's good to see 30 minutes (well 22-24 minutes actually) of all Seahawks hype and interaction

Rocket

Reaction score
The shack is for criticizing members of the media?
Dayumn, things have changed...

Can one of you fine, upstanding members of the moderating staff grant me access to said Shack so I can criticize a media weenie?