Seahawks 27th Most Negative Fan Base

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
"Lets suck real bad.. but its gonna be fun cuz Carroll is gone."

This man just upped our percentage by like 3
Remember, this is a fanbase that consistently complains about how the team WINS GAMES. Because winning has to look a certain way :rolleyes:

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Probably because we've seen the same pattern now for 7 or 8 years and nobody really expects it to change. The real excitement for me will start when Carroll is finally gone,,,,win or lose.

AgentDib

Reaction score
A few of you seem to have misread the sarcasm or the chart. #27th most negative means #6th most positive about how this off-season is going.

Arizona Cardinals fans must either not know how to use the internet or have been too busy enjoying the good weather to pay attention to their roster. The Bears are the longest shot in the NFC North but only at +350, Commanders are the NFC East longshots at +800, and Bucs are the NFC South longshot at +500. The Cardinals are whopping +1400 longshots the way this off-season has unfolded for them and they haven't even traded away DeAndre Hopkins yet. That's the worst odds in the NFL and somehow they are the 8th happiest? With $96m of dead cap left in that Kyler Murray contract?!

Rams fans are also still really riding that Superbowl high. They went all in and need to do a rebuild now, but because they don't want McVay to walk they are instead trying to keep the band together for another season, only without a defense. Right now according to the OurLads depth chart their defense will have 33 year old Aaron Donald, plus... Jonah Williams (not the famous one), Bobby Brown III, Keir Thomas, Ernest Jones, Christian Roseboom, Michael Hoecht, Derion Kendrick, Jordan Fuller, Russ Yeast, Robert Rochell, and Cobie Durant. As the starters. I follow the wider NFL and the draft pretty closely and couldn't tell you one thing about any of those names.

GGotskill

Reaction score
A few of you seem to have misread the sarcasm or the chart. #27th most negative means #6th most positive about how this off-season is going.

Arizona Cardinals fans must either not know how to use the internet or have been too busy enjoying the good weather to pay attention to their roster. The Bears are the longest shot in the NFC North but only at +350, Commanders are the NFC East longshots at +800, and Bucs are the NFC South longshot at +500. The Cardinals are whopping +1400 longshots the way this off-season has unfolded for them and they haven't even traded away DeAndre Hopkins yet. That's the worst odds in the NFL and somehow they are the 8th happiest? With $96m of dead cap left in that Kyler Murray contract?!

Rams fans are also still really riding that Superbowl high. They went all in and need to do a rebuild now, but because they don't want McVay to walk they are instead trying to keep the band together for another season, only without a defense. Right now according to the OurLads depth chart their defense will have 33 year old Aaron Donald, plus... Jonah Williams (not the famous one), Bobby Brown III, Keir Thomas, Ernest Jones, Christian Roseboom, Michael Hoecht, Derion Kendrick, Jordan Fuller, Russ Yeast, Robert Rochell, and Cobie Durant. As the starters. I follow the wider NFL and the draft pretty closely and couldn't tell you one thing about any of those names.

Everyone is just running with jokes. Don't even try at this point, it is a futile effort.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
The Philadelphia fans (all sports) have always amazed me. Dizzy Dean once said they could boo a little kid at an Easter egg hunt. “Look that kid can’t find an egg. Boo!”

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Awe this sucks ! I just want to get ahead of the Bears.
Good luck. I can tell you that 95% of the fans on the Bears forum are ready to crown Poles as God before the season even starts.

WarHawks

Reaction score
This is the worst, most stupid poll I've ever seen! There, how's that? Lame, I know.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
"Lets suck real bad.. but its gonna be fun cuz Carroll is gone."

This man just upped our percentage by like 3

Or,,,,"Wow, the team finally made it past the second round of the playoffs after Carroll left. Thats different".

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Their fandom has been ground to a pulp at this point...I imagine they're just going through the motions. Bless 'em.
No more sacks over their heads. That team is on the rise. I fear they will take the North this year.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Your fear may prove true. Watching from afar for years it seems like the Lions time in the Sun may just be finally coming. Sorry for you my friend but they look dangerous and ready to finally make some real noise.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Probably because we've seen the same pattern now for 7 or 8 years and nobody really expects it to change. The real excitement for me will start when Carroll is finally gone,,,,win or lose.
We know. Believe me, we can tell. You're not rooting for wins at this point, you don't care. You just want firings.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Pitt would rather just tell everyone that they are stupid for actually having hope for the Hawks.
Kind of sad really. While I was hoping they would move on from Pete, he had maybe his best coaching season ever last year.
At this point, let him continue to build this thing up. Then when he decides to walk away, someone is handed a good situation to work with.
Rooting for firings over wins is pretty lame. We get it already Pitt and Fade: Pete is the worst coach in the NFL, fire him, even though the team is clearly on the rise :rolleyes:
And who can forget the classic "You're satisfied with just making the playoffs."
Yeah, no, VERY few people, if any, are satisfied with JUST making the playoffs. Not even close to satisfied. However, they were supposed to be brutal last year and made a playoff run. That was damn cool, and a pleasant surprise.
I realize that Misery loves company, but dear god, change the record.

Last edited:

Boohman14

Reaction score
Well, no matter how things look for the 'Hawks most of us still live in the Pacific Northwest. We can never feel too bad.