Seahawks 2023 Schedule

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
The schedule looks tougher because of the higher parity between teams this coming year.

I can guarantee you that many knowledgeable fans from opposing teams will see Seattle coming up on their schedule and won't think it's an automatic win, either. There are a lot of potential 9-10 win teams playing each other.

The best teams will certain rise from this parity mess.

nanomoz

Reaction score
If the defense is $h!t the first few weeks like it has been for the past several years, they'll be in trouble.

They need to notch some early wins with that late season schedule.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Detroit are going to be tougher than people are assuming, they ended last season 8-2 and are having a good off season. While I hate the early bye it does improve our chances against the Bengals. @49ers is also off a long week but that is still going to be tough.
In my book their are 7 games we are outsiders for (det, cin, bal, dal, phi, sf x2) and 9 we should be favourites with the Giants game is a toss up.
we got 2 anger management starts;

lions and panthers.

Lions are obviously tougher (or were) -

I do NOT like the bye.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Three games in 12 days with two of those being on the road is just BS

Once again we travel more then anyone including the teams that go to Europe
well they have to find a reason to break us in november, right? Can't have you go into Christmas with, you know, like HOPE and stuff.

If it's not munich, it's this ;) (will he EVER shut up about munich????)

We should be OK - but I don't like it either. I know tyler doesn't!!!!!

Jegpeg

Reaction score
Three games in 12 days with two of those being on the road is just BS

Once again we travel more then anyone including the teams that go to Europe
Unless you do something drastic like get rid on TNF lots of teams will have 3 games in 12 days with two on the road, by my reckoning this season it also applies to the SF, Cin, Den, Jac, Buf, Was, NE and NYJ.

Our travel distance is about geography, the nearest NFL stadium to ours is a 1400 mile round trip and all the others are at least 1900 with the majority being on the East coast. The only way to solve that is to move to relocate (preferably to somewhere in the middle of all the other stadia like Columbus OH along with a change of division) and not many 12s would want that.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
It's every year with those clowns. And even when they aren't on prime time, they are still gonna get the national Fox or CBS game. Ya can't avoid them in any market. A team that hasn't been to a SB since the 90's! SMH.
They haven’t been to a NFCCG since ‘96. Seattle has been in 3 in that timeline. *allas is the definition of a mediocre AF team this century.

Never underestimate the influence that the old fossil Jerry Jones has on the league.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I don't mind having just 3 Prime Time games. It's a football game, not a popularity contest. I fully understand why the league is doing it, as we don't have a true 'star' player and we're a team coming off a .500ish, one and done in the playoffs season, so the nationwide interest in us is bound to be low. Besides, it fits my viewing habits better if we're not in Prime Time.

I also don't get the angst over being scheduled with two consecutive TNF games. Since our opponent in the 2nd Thursday game, the Cowboys, will also be playing their 2nd straight Thursday game, there won't be an advantage for either team. In addition, next to scheduling a bye week in-between, putting them back-to-back is fairer than spacing them out as we'll have just one short week with 5 days off instead of two.

It sucks having the bye week so early, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. If we have a couple of key injuries in Week 4, having that bye week early could be a blessing in disguise.

I'm disappointed that we didn't get an international game this season. I tried to get tickets for last year's game in Munich, but I might as well have asked Santa Claus for all the good it did me. I was #519,000 in the que.

seahawks08

Reaction score
Once you are in the playoffs all games are primetime so I am not worried about regular season prime time games. I would like the Hawks to have a slow start, probably 2-2 which gives the rookies some learning time and we then ship in November and get hot. I feel we split 1-1 with the 49ers with a little bit of luck and we are fairly healthy. I just want Pete to go back to the precious stat of winning in November.

GGotskill

Reaction score
Now that we are closer to the season start, how is everyone feeling?