SD @ AZ

slipwax

Reaction score
I just realized John Carlson is playing for the cards. I thought he retired?

SilNWest

Reaction score
mikeak":2eym5yny said:
SilNWest":2eym5yny said:
Scored too fast, lets see what San Diego can do in 2 minutes and 30 seconds.

Rivers can throw 2 picks during that time none of them a pick 6 to make sure he gets time for the second int

Wow... you're right so far. I'm glad we have a "Game-Manager" if this is an Elite QB. :lol:

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
San Diego is a bunch of chokers. dropped passes all night, then non clutch play by their franchise QB at the end.

Punks.

Lxx

Reaction score
San Diego WR's have butter fingers

El Caliente

Reaction score
I just realized who Phillip Rivers reminds me of, John Harbaugh as a player. John and Phill both want(ed) to be considered among the best of their time (Marino, Elway, Kelly and Manning, Brady, Brees, and Rodgers), but neither will go down that way.

Not to mention they are both huge crap talkers.

mikeak

Reaction score
Apparently we don't know what we are talking about

This was a highly entertaining game by two teams going places

Glad Berman is there or I would have completely misunderstood what I watched

I watched because AZ win won me the office pool lol

endzorn

Reaction score
That was entertaining, but mostly to see how San Diego would shoot themselves in the foot. They looked like a team scared to win. I don't know how many drops they'll get credited for, but there were seven balls I can recall off the top of my head that went directly through a receivers hands and two dropped picks.

Polaris

Reaction score
How do you have second and 2 with two minutes left, behind by one with two time outs, clock stopped and you don't try a running play at least once??? This was clearly 4 down territory!

El Caliente

Reaction score
endzorn":2lebgfc0 said:
That was entertaining, but mostly to see how San Diego would shoot themselves in the foot. They looked like a team scared to win. I don't know how many drops they'll get credited for, but there were seven balls I can recall off the top of my head that went directly through a receivers hands and two dropped picks.

To add to that, is there a less inspiring starting qb in the NFL than Carson Palmer? Even Romo, Hoyer, Fitzpatrick, and Geno Smith give you more hope or have shown you that they are learning. Palmer is just a body. The Cards should call Dave Kreig and see if he is game for a season or two.

rastahawk

Reaction score
Eh what a horrible loss for the Bolts. Sloppy game all around then they went ahead and shot themselves in the foot at the end. I was really hoping they put the Cards in the L column.

Latest posts