Safeties

Cyrus12

Reaction score
If they have to keep Adams involved keep him as a rotational piece at linebacker only. He sucks and has always sucked at coverage. Reggie Tongue right now would be a better option than him at safety.

A possible option would be to sit him for the rest of the year convincing him its in his best interest to avoid injury so he can land with another team healthy when he is cut in the offseason.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Diggs hell yes, but not Adam's he clearly is still recovering. Diggs needs to be benched the rest of the year for Coby Bryant.

Adams at this point, is just a football player. He's not what he, or others, think he is. Best safety in the game? No, not even close. I'd go with prime E.T. every day and twice on sundays over what I've seen from Adams thus far.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Adams at this point, is just a football player. He's not what he, or others, think he is. Best safety in the game? No, not even close. I'd go with prime E.T. every day and twice on sundays over what I've seen from Adams thus far.
If he were making 5 or 6 million and didn't come with a huge draft price tag it wouldn't be as bad...but this was an epically horrendous trade. The criticism is valid.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Another baffling decision by the Seahawks who have prioritized the less important positions over the trenches with disastrous results and fans ignore it.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Don't worry, Peter's got a plan to draft all defensive backs for next season, because that will surely mean team sucesss!

I mean we don't need Offensive or Defensive linemen, we can use what \we have and maybe pick up a flashy used up free agent or two, and overpay them.. and only fools draft QBs... Everyone knows that!

LastRideOut

Reaction score
If he were making 5 or 6 million and didn't come with a huge draft price tag it wouldn't be as bad...but this was an epically horrendous trade. The criticism is valid.
Oh I agree with the criticism. I go a step further in that I never liked the trade to begin with. I never thought it was a fit from the start. I'd much rather have a safety who can cover and that was always one of the knocks on Adams. Still is, except now Adams is not the player he was.

He never justified the hype back then either.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Another baffling decision by the Seahawks who have prioritized the less important positions over the trenches with disastrous results and fans ignore it.
Pete's gotta have shiny new DBs, in abundance every year. It's part of the 5d chess master strategy!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I still think it was a trade they forced to try and get one more run while Russ was still here and the lob was all but long gone with no one in place for succession because of horrendous drafting at every position. Yes this is on Pete and John.

Exittium

Reaction score
Call this video “Business Decisions”

Diggs is a terrible actor and looking like he’s going to hit someone and doesn’t. Especially on Loves INT.

Diggs has no heart anymore. Diggs is trash. Diggs takes plays off. Diggs avoids contact 95% of the time. Diggs whiffs.

Summary: Diggs sucks Eff Diggs.

Jamal may whiff, but he has heart and goes 110%

hoxrox

Reaction score
Call this video “Business Decisions”

Diggs is a terrible actor and looking like he’s going to hit someone and doesn’t. Especially on Loves INT.

Diggs has no heart anymore. Diggs is trash. Diggs takes plays off. Diggs avoids contact 95% of the time. Diggs whiffs.

Summary: Diggs sucks Eff Diggs.

Jamal may whiff, but he has heart and goes 110%

That was a pathetic showing by Diggs.

cymatica

Reaction score
That sad soft zone is even more pathetic, they were lucky to get that pick. 2 wide open receivers running wide open through the zones.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Love got beat on this play, but what the hell was Diggs doing here? Looked like he was just jogging. Man he is so bad.

That’s exactly what Diggs have been doing all year and looked like all year. I’d be happy to if they benched his ass. Let Bryant play in loves place and move love to FS.

Diggs just there collecting a paycheck going through the motions.

renofox

Reaction score
Love got beat on this play, but what the hell was Diggs doing here? Looked like he was just jogging. Man he is so bad.

I love how Love was standing flat-footed and as Kittle runs by he grabs his shoulder to slow him down and then starts chasing him.

PC said love was supposed to stay on top of Kittle.

What was Love thinking?

Adams probably thought to himself "Love ****** up. Not my responsibility. Besides, if Love gets burned I'll look better by comparison, and why should I risk injury just to stop a TD? Not my fault."

hoxrox

Reaction score
That’s exactly what Diggs have been doing all year and looked like all year. I’d be happy to if they benched his ass. Let Bryant play in loves place and move love to FS.

Diggs just there collecting a paycheck going through the motions.
It's disgusting when players do this after getting a big contract.