Dan Quinn, +6600
Tommy Rees, +6600
Brian Daboll, +6600
Mike Vrabel, +7500
Derek Dooley, +8000
Pete Carroll, +8000

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I've been looking at betting lines and they're all over the place. Some places have Swinney and Kiffin higher than DeBoer.

I hope this doesn't happen. DeBoer can build something great at UW for years to come.

Like, what the **** happened with Washington? We have turned into a ******* stepping stone job in cfb? **** this.

James in PA

Reaction score
I don't follow the college game, but many people speak glowingly of DeBoer. How would he translate to the NFL? Is anyone linking him to the Hawks job?

NoGain

Reaction score
I've been looking at betting lines and they're all over the place. Some places have Swinney and Kiffin higher than DeBoer.

I hope this doesn't happen. DeBoer can build something great at UW for years to come.

Like, what the **** happened with Washington? We have turned into a ******* stepping stone job in cfb? **** this.
UW is a second tier football program that sometimes flirts with the elites, and sometimes falls into deeper tiers. We're always hoping for the next Don James, a great coach who will be happy, content, and successful here for a long stretch of years. Many thought we might have found that with Chris Petersen, but he burned out before many expected or hoped he would.

Sarkesian and Neuheisel fell into the category of coaches who saw UW as a stepping stone to some kind of greener pasture. The question is whether or not DeBoer will be more like a Don James, or more like a Sark or Neuheisel?

One interesting note is that DeBoer was hired by Jen Cohen, not the new AD. So there is that perhaps negligible factor that he might not be as loyal to him as he might have been to her. I personally don't think that will be much of a deciding factor, but something that came to mind.

Yeah, I hope he's happy here and they soon lock him up.