S vs W......today.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
HawkWow":1099jsoi said:
SeatownJay":1099jsoi said:
Stanford is eating those swing passes alive, yet Peterson keeps calling them for some reason.

I hear ya. And again it seems the option would be more in line with Miles' skillset.
If we're going to run the option, use Lindquist. He doesn't look like a giraffe on skates when he runs.

drrew

Reaction score
Another absurd 4th down call...not opposed to a fake punt every now and then, but a fake punt where you try to run off tackle from across the entire line? Stupid.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Do our QBs behind Miles suck that bad cause I'm sure most coaches would pull theirs by now wouldn't they?

HawkWow

Reaction score
SeatownJay":1eobi5ch said:
HawkWow":1eobi5ch said:
SeatownJay":1eobi5ch said:
Stanford is eating those swing passes alive, yet Peterson keeps calling them for some reason.

I hear ya. And again it seems the option would be more in line with Miles' skillset.
If we're going to run the option, use Lindquist. He doesn't look like a giraffe on skates when he runs.

LMAO. A buddy was telling me he thought Miles ran like Kaep. I agreed, but with the caveat Kaep would have to missing a foot.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Good play call by Stanford. Damn this game cause our defense has played their hearts out.

HawkWow

Reaction score
That may not have been worst case scenario for us. Lot's of time left to tie it up. Coulda' been worse. Yeah, I know..I'm reaching.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Does anyone actually think Miles can lead the Huskies down the field for a game tying TD? Anyone? Anyone at all?

chris98251

Reaction score
Kearse is on the sidelines and has shown the ability to pass the ball, suit him up!

drrew

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2ijsd5wf said:
Does anyone actually think Miles can lead the Huskies down the field for a game tying TD? Anyone? Anyone at all?

No, it's highly unlikely he can lead a sustained drive, but the team has a few different guys who could bust a long play, that's the best chance they have.