Russell Wilson: Drudging up the past.

BigMeach

Reaction score
So I was bored and doing some surfing and came across this online: http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf ... cousi.html

After reading it, thought I'd share. But I also thought that it would be fun to create a thread solely for the purpose of pulling up old articles/posts/etc. from the past few years that were not seen or forgotten, that had to do with people doubting our team/HC/QB.

Mods please move if you don't feel this belongs here.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Good article Meach.

I find it tremendously ironic that college players are critisizing NFL personnel execs. Shows the disparity in knowledge. I also wonder if these guys feel the same now that's it's obvious Wilson is the better of the 2 QBs.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Hawks46":3csigr9o said:
Good article Meach.

I find it tremendously ironic that college players are critisizing NFL personnel execs. Shows the disparity in knowledge. I also wonder if these guys feel the same now that's it's obvious Wilson is the better of the 2 QBs.
I have no issue with guys standing up for their teammate, but it's probably not a good idea to bash a coach and organization that might one day consider hiring you.

Ah, kids...

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Funny, I think now, Wilson, Irvin, and Wagner would all probably be 1st round picks.

Axx

Reaction score
Kirk had his chance to beat wilson in the playoffs last season. And he played exactly how you would expect a garbage pick QB to play.