Rumor: Hawks willing to trade Graham for LT

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
The real problem imho we just don’t know how to use a weapon like this .

Gio

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/MikeSilver/status/924702780207513600[/tweet]

IrishNW

Reaction score
Gio":l6m5z422 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/MikeSilver/status/924702780207513600[/tweet]

well i guess Pete squashed that real fast

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
sdog1981":2fetdip1 said:
This is sports journalism today? Just make up your own rumor and then report on it? This headline would be the same as an NFL insider stating that “Teams will make moves to stay under the salary cap”

yes...

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
I love jimmy. He is a top tight end. Yes it would be sweet to have a anchor at left tackle. It'd also be nice to keep jimmy so the offense can be more competitive. What I mean is, maybe lose a piece on defense.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Always felt the play was to driving up off-season demand for free agency. Seattle wants the compensatory pick, and cap space.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
nwHawk":es5npvbp said:
Always felt the play was to driving up off-season demand for free agency. Seattle wants the compensatory pick, and cap space.
More than likely this is the case.

RW92

Reaction score
As far as I can see our line is respectful even without Brown. What we really need as you can see is one, just one wide receiver the likes of Fuller (on the Texans) that Russ could stretch the field with. Baldwin and P. Rich are solid, but don't have the speed and deep separation that a Fuller gives. That's what we need by the trade deadline more than anything else. It would help everything; even our anemic running game.

Heyseed

Reaction score
Tough to trade a season changing, game winning catch hero

massari

Reaction score
If he keeps having success in the red zone, then yeah we might wanna keep him.

Would still rather trade Graham to make cap room for a LT and try to make a trade for Martavis Bryant to replace him (since Bryant only has a 700k prorated cap hit).

Rat

Reaction score
We need to keep him. He's pretty good when nobody is covering him; that'd be hard to replace.

RW92

Reaction score
To be honest, I would trade Lacy and cash$ for one wide receiver the likes of a Fuller. In any event, this was a season changing win in my opinion.

chris98251

Reaction score
It has to be true, Graham just played one of his better games so they have to move him now. They were showcasing him for his new team.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Graham and Will Fuller are in similar boats. Fuller has 13 receptions ON THE YEAR. 13. And seven of them are touchdowns. He doesn't rack up gaudy yardage stats, but I doubt there's a Texans fan alive who wants him gone, especially today.

2017 Graham is a similar confounding conundrum. He's missing for large swaths of the season and has dropped something like five crucial passes. But like Kearse, when the biggest opportunities come, he MAKES 'em. Two touchdowns yesterday.

Anthony!

Reaction score
I am of the mind if the Oline can keep growing, and you keep running the same offense you have the last 2 weeks don't mess with it.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Pete: "No way we're trading Graham." = No one wants to trade us for Graham cause he's in the last year of his deal and costs 10M.

Don't think for a second that Schneider hasn't been trying to trade Graham for a LT for a solid two months. His is the only expendable/tradable contract that's enough to take on a starting LT's contract. Period.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3m5ebdn7 said:
Pete: "No way we're trading Graham." = No one wants to trade us for Graham cause he's in the last year of his deal and costs 10M.

Don't think for a second that Schneider hasn't been trying to trade Graham for a LT for a solid two months. His is the only expendable/tradable contract that's enough to take on a starting LT's contract. Period.

Two touchdowns yesterday. Period.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.