Round 3 pick 81 your selection

Chawker

Reaction score
For me it comes down to three players : Javon Baker WR UCF, Theo Johnson TE penn st. and Kiran Amegadjie OT Yale.

My selection : Theo Johnson TE penn st.

NoGain

Reaction score
I don't have a clue. I'd like to think OLman, but don't know who will be available. Maybe they trade up back into the 2nd round. I don't know.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
This is my gut feeling, I believe that the Seahawks feel as they are ahead offensively rather than on defense. Therefore, majority of the picks will be on defensive side of the ball. I think it will one of these guys - Junior Colson, Jeremiah Trotter, Cole Bishop, or T'Vondre Sweat (if he is still there. He's too talented to fall much further)

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Colson is projected as 2nd round pick. If he fell to us that would be a great get. Don't we still need a center?

Chuckwow

Reaction score
Many solid picks in the posts above.

I fear Trotter, Colson and Rosengarten will be gone..I like those guys a ton, but I'd be pretty happy with Sedric Van Pran (C) Curtis Jacobs (LB) Zack Zinter (G) too.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
Team needs ?

Theres alot of OL still on the board. I'm thinking we stay with the run defense scheme and go LB but, its a desert for LBs at 81. We can revisit the LBs at 102 or 118. Center or TE at 81 sounds about right.

Cheers

WarHawks

Reaction score
Why is it a desert for lb's at 81? Do you mean any of them would be over valued that high?

GemCity

Reaction score
Junior Colson would work!

Any big, strong Kam clones out there? Not trying to skip LB but..,

FLSeahawk

Reaction score
I think Colson is gone by or before the middle of the 2nd. I could see a trade up for Rosengarten if he’s still there in the mid 50’s or later. There’s G and C talent to get with the 4th rounders if we stay put. And if that happens I could see Bralen Trice or Jalyx Hunt. Or trade back a few and take a LB or TE

jammerhawk

Reaction score
My preference would be NT- T'Vondre Sweat.

However I could see the team drafting an ILB- like Colson or a Safety, then focusing after that on their OLine.

Last edited:

12th Dimension

Reaction score
After a quick peek at Jeremiah's top 150, we should have a nice selection at 81 and it would appear we could go in a number of directions. LB, IOL, Edge, Safety, TE.

Chapow

Reaction score
For what it's worth, pretty much all of the "best available" lists I'm seeing have Colson around the early-mid 2nd range. Seems very unlikely that he'll still be available at 81.

I was pretty surprised to see NFL Network has Sweat around the early-mid 4th round range.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
For what it's worth, pretty much all of the "best available" lists I'm seeing have Colson around the early-mid 2nd range. Seems very unlikely that he'll still be available at 81.

I was pretty surprised to see NFL Network has Sweat around the early-mid 4th round range.
I am not surprised Sweat has issues of keeping his weight under control he is presently 360lbs allegedly around 400 before the combine. I would want him between 325-340 lbs for a playing weight. Sweat also is known as a class clown and not being seriou. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is on the do not draft list

CactusJack

Reaction score
I could see them make an attempt to trade up. Especially if a few guys fall.