Round 2: Many great players left!

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
So many good players left and plenty of needs on the roster, hard to go wrong.

Time to stock the larder and avoid the temptation to overthink it.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
Not knocking Spiller at all, I see what you see, but I don't know that his pass-pro is consistent enough for Pete to use a 2 on him. But with that said, I don't think Pete will draft a back in the 2nd or even the 3rd. He likely feels he's caught lightning in a bottle with Penny and will totally space on just how many games Penny has missed. Pete's not a young man.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
This is the guy we need. Can't believe no one is talking about him. He sets the edge well, can rush the passer, and rotate inside. Michael Bennett lite. Would be perfect for our defense.

QWERTY

Reaction score
The biggest hole is LB.

Dean is priority #1
Then Edge

getnasty

Reaction score
As long as one of our 2 picks in the second is David Ojabo. I'll be happy.

Scout

Reaction score
Six picks in the middle of a deep draft with 4 of those picks in the top 110. Hawks go BAP with every pick and they would be much improved in a hurry.

Boohman14

Reaction score
I know we should bolster our pass rush, but dang, if Hall fall to us I hope we snag him. I like Walker as well but I love Hall's pass catching and acceleration. He has a nose for the endzone like a young Alexander. He a shifty tough runner, so fast. He's a threat to score on any play, especially if he catches the ball in space.

getnasty

Reaction score
Nobody would be made with David Ojabo and Breece Hall with the next 2 picks.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Nobody would be made with David Ojabo and Breece Hall with the next 2 picks.
Why would we spend a high pick on an injured player who may never play again and running back when we've just Penny to a new deal and we could have picked up someone later in the draft? We had other needs to fill and I read a mock draft by someone called Rob Shitmum on the internet who says there are better players.

I think that's how it works...

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
This is the guy we need. Can't believe no one is talking about him. He sets the edge well, can rush the passer, and rotate inside. Michael Bennett lite. Would be perfect for our defense.

100% agree with this. This guy is my number one early day 2 target. I don't think we've got anything like him currently on the roster. The way he gets off blocks and attacks double teams in pass rush is impressive. Every D coordinator wants to be "multiple"; guys like Paschal and Perrion Winfrey (my number 2 day 2 target) would give our new D coordinator great options for multiple fronts.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
So happy the Hawks have 2 picks early in the 2nd! Look at some of these names still on the board:

N Dean (LB)
M Willis (QB)
B Hall (RB)
K Walker III (RB)
B Mafe (Edge)
A Ebiketie (Edge)
A Booth Jr (CB)
K Gordon (CB)
D Ojabo (Edge)

Can't wait for Round 2! GO HAWKS!!
Early?They are the last 2 in second

JPatera76

Reaction score
i want to see seattle snag Corrall, with whole Lane Kiffin to Pete Carroll, to Corrall and DK connections make sense imo.

and then for RB, Hall or Walker (Preferably imo Walker)

Chuckwow

Reaction score
I’m watching the Minnesota spring game and their local just interviewed Mafe. Super bright young man. Articulates himself very well and I predict he’ll be a favorite in the locker room and certainly with the fans as well. He’s ready to eat Halibut and he’s ready to get to work at the great facility on the lake. Super likable. Humble.