Revenge game for Bevell and Schottenheimer

seabowl

Reaction score
Gotta believe both Bevell and Schottenheimer want to win this game bad as they are now the OC and Passing Coordinators respectively for the Jags. Should be interesting to see if they scheme things in to really confuse the D.

These guys both have to be thinking:

The Hawks fired Both of them plus Cable and now Waldron is having some issues too. Maybe they should look at who’s leading the team as the real issue.

chris98251

Reaction score
Thats easy, use the middle of the field, throw screens in the flat, slants, curls, and you can march up and down the field all night long.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":1usbmp68 said:
Thats easy, use the middle of the field, throw screens in the flat, slants, curls, and you can march up and down the field all night long.
LOLOL Say it real fast and it sounds like a slam-dunk, but >they know< that NOBODY on the Seahawks Team is just going to roll over for them, and IF THEY WIN, they will have to EARN IT.
:rumble:

Tokadub

Reaction score
seabowl":30zkoi1p said:
Gotta believe both Bevell and Schottenheimer want to win this game bad as they are now the OC and Passing Coordinators respectively for the Jags. Should be interesting to see if they scheme things in to really confuse the D.

These guys both have to be thinking:

The Hawks fired Both of them plus Cable and now Waldron is having some issues too. Maybe they should look at who’s leading the team as the real issue.

Crap, I didn't know Schottenheimer was the QB coach and passing game coordinator for Jacksonville. That makes me even more concerned we could lose this one.

I'm not scared of Bevell though, maybe he is bad enough to destroy Schottenheimer's good ideas.

Tokadub

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2fz8s5d5 said:
chris98251":2fz8s5d5 said:
LOLOL Say it real fast and it sounds like a slam-dunk, but >they know< that NOBODY on the Seahawks Team is just going to roll over for them, and IF THEY WIN, they will have to EARN IT.
:rumble:

Define "earn it"... if we put up 200 yards again but most likely will have at least 1 turnover...?

Let's face it our opponents have to mess up to lose, we are so bad.

I don't think we make anyone "earn it" in terms of forcing them to play well.