Ravens DC Mike McDonald

JPatera76

Reaction score
Now Schneider's in the can where he does his best business. Word should be coming shortly....
unless macdonald stayed wanted time to think, and unless macdonald didnt fly back in general. ... Although, the Plane did go straight to seattle and NOT Mobile like it was supposed to be. Myabe We'll get lucky or suffer for a few nights... or seasons if its not a coach yall wanted in general.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Would Macdonald really sign to be our head coach without stepping foot in Seattle/seeing our facility?? Seems kind of unlikely.. no?

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Apparently that flight was supposed to go to mobile alabama for the senior bowl after the visit, which we all know john loves to attend. The only reason I can think of it returning to Seattle would be to possibly, write up the contract and get the ball rolling?

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Apparently that flight was supposed to go to mobile alabama for the senior bowl after the visit, which we all know john loves to attend. The only reason I can think of it returning to Seattle would be to possibly, write up the contract and get the ball rolling?

Do you have a link to that report?

SNDavidson

Reaction score
TraumaHawk is reporting that MacDonald and Schneider were seen making out on the VMAC front steps while Carson Palmer took pictures.
Thanks Katt Williams, I heard Jon had to wear a dress to show submission and he already had a kilt on underneath his pleated pants because he does at all times.