Rams vs Saints

Uncle Si

Reaction score
hoxrox":l7m146cx said:
It's all about money and building a bigger football market in LA. To believe otherwise is naïve.

So... with all of those plays... and a huge 57 yard FG after an interception made by a player on his back..

You think the nfl let the rams win?

The refs didnt let them lose. Lots happened afterwards

getnasty

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":111pdy7i said:
getnasty":111pdy7i said:
Saints choke it away

They got screwed call a spade a spade

Maybe but they blew a ton of chances to put that game away. Should have never even came down to the refs.

James in PA

Reaction score
WHO DAT?!?!

That’s the NFL gifting a Los Angeles team a trip to the Super Bowl. That’s who Dat is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigskydoc

Reaction score
If they hadn’t left so much time on the clock, the refs couldn’t have steered the result with the non-PI. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1d7hgedx said:
Cyrus12":1d7hgedx said:
Anyone else still think steering and fixing doesnt exist in this league?

I dont

I just think the refs are overwhelmed by the pace of thr game.
Refs sucked decades ago too

Why not fix the coin toss then?
I respectfully disagree.
I’ve watched plenty of Highschool and Junior High level football games of late, and at least the games I’ve watched the level of officiating is pretty good.

Now Highschool basketball officiating is downright awful but that’s a different story for a different day.

As for fixing the coin-toss, it’s pretty irrelevant.

My solutions to fix the “officiating problem” have been posted here way too many times. 8)

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":27v35u3o said:
hoxrox":27v35u3o said:
It's all about money and building a bigger football market in LA. To believe otherwise is naïve.

So... with all of those plays... and a huge 57 yard FG after an interception made by a player on his back..

This is some significant denial of what just went down. Also I didn’t know it was cool to passive aggressively call everyone who doesn’t agree with you children on her. Nice example.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Another super bowl with an asterisk...I quit watching the nhl because of the teams they would push to sell the game to the American cities that have no business having a team...wonder if the xfl will be less steered.

mrblitz

Reaction score
yeah i don't know about that non-call. we see too many of those. like the announcer was saying, maybe if the db had just turned around, it would have been an int. but, the db was early, and not looking at the ball. weird non-call. but, the refs were calling everything loose all day so...

Smellyman

Reaction score
Over 3 hours and to get that BS. Like a kick in the nuts.

No matter who wins the SB it deserves an *

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
getnasty":2408v3l5 said:
WestcoastSteve":2408v3l5 said:
getnasty":2408v3l5 said:
Saints choke it away

Maybe but they blew a ton of chances to put that game away. Should have never even came down to the refs.

Nice cliche... The reason we have refs and the reason are paid so much is because these calls are huge.

This wasn't a blown PI in the 2nd quarter, it stopped the Saints from running out the clock. Stop being ignorant

chris98251

Reaction score
Pass interference called they run 3 more plays and clock down to nothing kick field goal and win, such a huge emotional shift and kick to the nuts it makes it hard to get it out of your head going forward knowing you had the win.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Have to expect huge changes with refs and replay in the offseason.

Feel terrible for saints fans right now. They legit blew it last year. Had every right to win this year and it was stolen from them.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":3bcgbem9 said:
Uncle Si":3bcgbem9 said:
hoxrox":3bcgbem9 said:

This is some significant denial of what just went down. Also I didn’t know it was cool to passive aggressively call everyone who doesn’t agree with you children on her. Nice example.

Talking about passive aggressive..

Im in denial, naive, contrarian because i dont hypocritically watch the NFL but also believe its fixed.

Sort yourself out while on the high road, sport

Chapow

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":ohip4m59 said:
getnasty":ohip4m59 said:
WestcoastSteve":ohip4m59 said:
getnasty":ohip4m59 said:
Saints choke it away

Nice cliche... The reason we have refs and the reason are paid so much is because these calls are huge.

This wasn't a blown PI in the 2nd quarter, it stopped the Saints from running out the clock. Stop being ignorant

This.

That non call literally prevented the Saints from winning the game at that point.

BHawk28

Reaction score
people really gonna argue that non-call meant nothing? obviously it wasn't a deliberate call from the NFL. idk how the Rams can feel like their potential title means anything. not all non-calls are equal. fine, think the call meant nothing. way we'll think of their title

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":asmu60xc said:
Have to expect huge changes with refs and replay in the offseason.

Feel terrible for saints fans right now. They legit blew it last year. Had every right to win this year and it was stolen from them.
Agreed

Fade

Reaction score
I stopped taking the league seriously after XL.

Everything should be review-able to prevent crap like this, maybe they will finally now do just that.

Latest posts